You say a lyric from the song your listening to.

whack.the.zac

Let me tell you the story in the form of a dream,

I don't know why I have to tell it but I know what it means,

Close your eyes, just picture the scene,

As I paint it for you, it was World War II,

When this man named Kenji woke up,

Ken was not a soldier,

He was just a man with a family who owned a store in LA,

That day, he crawled out of bed like he always did,

Bacon and eggs with wife and kids,

He lived on the second floor of a little store he ran,

He moved to LA from Japan,

They called him 'Immigrant,'

the loneliest it gets is when the wind begins to chill and when i stand at the top of your old street, the church top brings a stillness to me

if you get that, lets be friends forever

no idea who sings it and i can't be bothered to look, but if its what i think it is they're signed to decaydance cause i think that's where i heard it.

i'm possibly very wrong though.

oh well.

"i remember way back, way back when, i said i never want to see your face again, cause you were loving yes you were loving somebody else, and i knew oh yes i knew, i could control myself"

no idea who sings it and i can't be bothered to look, but if its what i think it is they're signed to decaydance cause i think that's where i heard it.

oh well.

yes, its lifetime haha

unfortunately they are signed to decaydance now, but this song is from before they broke up and got back together again when they were still signed to jade tree.

yes, its lifetime haha

unfortunately they are signed to decaydance now, but this song is from before they broke up and got back together again when they were still signed to jade tree.

haha fair enough, i wouldn't know any of that :P sound good, though.

oh well.

"i remember way back, way back when, i said i never want to see your face again, cause you were loving yes you were loving somebody else, and i knew oh yes i knew, i could control myself"

i will never be your stepping stone jorgi, sorry

"if you are what you say you are a superstar..."

you will never be my stepping stone jorgi, sorry

"if you are what you say you are a superstar..."

haha, oh darn !

OH, YEAH, A FRESH COOL YOUNG LU, TRYIN TO CASH HIS MICROPHONE CHECK 2 1 2, WANNA BELIEVE MY OWN HYPE BUT ITS TOO UNTRUE

i could go on and on and on and on and on.

TUNE.

"cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty, shake that thing in the city of sin no, hey shorty i know you wanna party and the way your body lookin' make me really feel nauuuughty"

ahaha.

props if you like that bunch. dug out their album the other day, they're actually mint !

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

they were on an old rerun of saturday night live last week...HEY MAMA.

"Racing on a faultline

Bracing for a landslide

Concious of every move getting harder

Has the race gone underwater?"

now this is great tune, if i dare say so myself...highly recommend their record

haha, oh darn !

OH, YEAH, A FRESH COOL YOUNG LU, TRYIN TO CASH HIS MICROPHONE CHECK 2 1 2, WANNA BELIEVE MY OWN HYPE BUT ITS TOO UNTRUE

i could go on and on and on and on and on.

TUNE.

"cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty, shake that thing in the city of sin no, hey shorty i know you wanna party and the way your body lookin' make me really feel nauuuughty"

ahaha.

props if you like that bunch. dug out their album the other day, they're actually mint !

mmm black eyed peas.

dayamn mute math ! i got their ep following the new transformers movie. i loved that soundtrack, therefore loved them for a while. i think i must have got over them though, aha. amazing musicians, however.

"she works in a dessert establishment, selling donuts from 9 til 5, fillin' 'em up with raspberry jam and dreaming away her life"

Four Year Strong - Prepare To Be Digitally Manipulated (is that it?, i'm pretty sure it is, but i haven't listened to the song in a while so i could be wrong.)

"We've been broken falling out again.

I'll hold my armor close right there next to you.

We will stand, holding ourselves, I need you here and I need your help."