Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

James, I'm fine. Got a very good mark in art today (that's a real wonder :uhh:) and I'm just stareing at my poster all the time. lol :mrgreen:

What about you?

very good that franzi, i am listening to music at the minute its foo fighters

yeah i always keep looking at my posters hah so many of them.

I am knackerd from coaching football all day

very good that franzi, i am listening to music at the minute its foo fighters

yeah i always keep looking at my posters hah so many of them.

I am knackerd from coaching football all day

I love Foo Fighters. Bought my first album of them last year ad it's really one of the best albums I ever heard.

I think of to buy more posters with death people on it or wax figures taht should be a fake of death people...May I don't look so often at my walles then. lol :shifty:

Are you coaching football everyday? I can imagine it's a nice job. :willy_nilly:

I love Foo Fighters. Bought my first album of them last year ad it's really one of the best albums I ever heard.

I think of to buy more posters with death people on it or wax figures taht should be a fake of death people...May I don't look so often at my walles then. lol :shifty:

Are you coaching football everyday? I can imagine it's a nice job. :willy_nilly:

no i coach a lot of different sports, football, rugby, basketball, tennis, cricket, its good fun really enjoy it, but it does ware you out lol :willy_nilly: