Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

I'm good. Just studying for a science test. science is my passion. j/k I hate science. It can be so boring. right now we are learning about minerals. How exciting.

i know this may sound weird but i would love a regular science class right now. haha i'm in Engineering the Future [ETF] and i really don't like it much

:P

wow! thats cool.

I feel so young on here.

haha yea. its okay. you're a cool kid lol. usually i think kids in middle school are annoying lol idk y the just piss me off. but not all of them

i know this may sound weird but i would love a regular science class right now. haha i'm in Engineering the Future [ETF] and i really don't like it much

:P

engineering the future, it sounds very enviromently friendly. It makes me think of robots though.

Its not that the class is bad but our book sucks. It takes them 3 stinking paragraphs to say 1 things.

haha yea. its okay. you're a cool kid lol. usually i think kids in middle school are annoying lol idk y the just piss me off. but not all of them

haha,thanks. I totally understand what you mean. The kids in 6th grade think they are so cool. This year they get to walk down the same hall as us and they act all weird. Its really annoying.

^ ahah yea thats dumb. and i kno i was a freshman last year and i feel dumb for saying this but i hate freshmen. they piss me off but i have freshmen friends lol. im dumb i kno

haha you might be james.