Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

lol nothing is impossible emery remember

you saw me put a signed coin into an unopened pop can ;)

guys i gotta go make my lunch i will brb

in the meantime rep me!!!! :) :)

and betty i see how it is

i give you some huge welcome and i get

jake

lol

just messing ;)

alright, but if you're a magician, can't you make 20 glowing rep blocks?

lol jake, bye.

Hi Ross!!!!

Thanks guys! :):hug:

Im gonna blame it on my many walks to the pub and the weather i suffer here in Scotland. to still be getting snow and its nearly April, is quite ridiculous!

It's the same here, it hasn't been much snow here the whole winter, but it had to come now, when it finally started to be a little warm .. ;(

:rotfl:

Id love to go to Africa. Imagine getting to be close to all the lions and elephants and the hundreds of animals that live there.

Id love to go on a wild safari trip or something, it would be a dream come true for me!

It's the same here, it hasn't been much snow here the whole winter, but it had to come now, when it finally started to be a little warm .. ;(

same here. we hada snowy easter... I wanted a snowy christmas and I didn't get one :( lol

Id love to go to Africa. Imagine getting to be close to all the lions and elephants and the hundreds of animals that live there.

Id love to go on a wild safari trip or something, it would be a dream come true for me!

me too, we should do it togheter.

Haha, I actually wrote an essey about that in school xP We had to write about our "Dream day", I even got 6 on it(we have grades from 1-6, where 6 is the best xP) :)

Well done Guro! :D

My best essay ever was my personal reflection one. Where you had to write about something that meant alot to you. I wrote about my nan's dog that was in my life up until i was 13 when it sadly passed away. I put my heart and soul into that essay, and i was glad when i got an A for it! :)