Let The Flames Begin ENDINGS

just found this video on YouTube, apparently there's more than one ending to Let The Flames begin

hope this aint been posted already

lyrics:

14th:

“..Let it begin. I want to dance here, in your shelter. In the shelter of your hands.

Father, I am ready. Won’t you let it begin? I want to dance here, in the shelter, of your hands – please.”

15th:

"Father, I am ready. Won't you let it begin? 'Cause I am here now, i want to dance here. In the palm of your hand.

Oh, are you ready? Let it begin. I will trust it, my treasure. By the palm of your hand."

17th:

"Father, I am ready. Won't you let it begin. 'Cause i will trust it, my treasure. By the palm of your hand.

Oh Jesus... x4

Oh Jesus, I am ready, now won't you light my beacon. I will trust it, my treasure, by the palm of Your hand..."

19th:

"Oh Father x3

Oh Father, I am ready. Won't you let it begin? 'Cause i am here now, i want to dance here. On the palm of your hand."

they change it around a lot though.

NOTE: i didnt make this video!

i tunred the 14th march video into Mp3 i havern't put it up on the internet so if anyone wants it sent to them.. i can do it over hotmail or any email :D.

you cant really hear the last part unless your properly listening hopefully somone recorded the siong with good audio !!

you know, these could possibly be lyrics for a future song on the next album. Didn't they do something similar with the lyrics to miracle? i think josh used to scream them or something idk but its just a thought....a very hopeful thought

yeah, theyve done it a time or two before - here we go again is the one im most familiar with.

y'know, the "im a million miles away..." bit.

id say that was my favourite live song tbh. just realised its vanished from my pc though.

boo :(

had a recording of it from a couple years ago.