Favourite Lyric

takupunk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But all of Paramore are Christians, so isn't that contradicting their beliefs? That's my problem with that lyric, it doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry, double post, but no ? "it's not faith if you use your eyes"

that coincides exactly with the belief and faith people hold in God, no ?

But all of Paramore are Christians, so isn't that contradicting their beliefs? That's my problem with that lyric, it doesn't make sense to me.

What they are saying in that line is that if you have to see things in order to believe in them [like the existence of God] then it is not true faith. The whole existence of God is something that you need to take upon faith; if you are needing to see Him just to believe He's real, they are saying that isn't faith.

"It's not faith if you use your eyes."

It's not faith if you have to see it to believe it.

I'm not going

cause I've been waiting for a miracle

And I'm not leaving

I won't let you

Let you give up on a miracle

When it might save you

Miracle is just a really good song period and you can tell with all the people that have referenced the lyrics from this song on this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me where our time went, and if it was time well spent, just don't let me fall asleep, feeling empty again 'cause I feel I might break, and I feel I can't take it, tonight I lie awake feeling empty.

I'll admit that I can be a little selfish, I can, I can, yeah I'll admit, I don't want you to get me through this, I don't want to start over again.

Oh and the lyrics to Adore in my sig. :)

ooh boy.

asking my favorite paramore lyric is like asking me to pick my favorite paramore song..which is impossible. so i will put some of my favorites.

"cause you remind me of a time, when we were so alive"-franklin (pretty much all of that song has some of my favorite lyrics...its amazing)

second chances:they don't ever matter, people never change. what's a whore your nothing more I'm sorry that will never change. and about forgiveness were both supposed to have exchanged i'm sorry honey but i'll pass it up now look this way"-miz biz. i lovee that verse. its brilliant

and i love

"weakness is our strength"-let the flames begin

they write the most amazing stuff...i swear

"You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole, and convinced yourself that it's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore."

"somewhere weakness is out strength and i'll die searching for it."

"I never let love in so i can keep my heart from hurting, the longer that i live with this idea the more i sink in to this 4/4 beat i'm in time with you woah to this 4/4 beat i would die for you."

"close your eyes and makebelieve this is where you want to be."