How early are you guys going??

The Drummer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i went i went into the queue at half 6 and the doors opened at 7 and i still got to the front..

but the line was reallly long!

But im usually im at a queue around 3 if the doors open at 7...

Although the earliest i seen people queuing was at patd cause they had been there since 9 at night the night before!

the last paramore show i went to, in November at the Electric Factory, i got there i guess 3 hours or so before doors and i didn't even manage to get really close up front. i was like 6 rows of people back, but it could also be attributed to the fact that i don't like pushing through people, i just feel rude. and i remember having to jump around just to see much, thanks to being short. hah!

anyway, this time i'm going to the Taj Mahal show in Atlantic City, and i have school that day, but my friend was saying maybe we could leave school early. however, i have AP exams starting that next week, and i could only really afford to leave after like 12:15. though we'd probably still get there in like 1.5 hours, which would make for like 6 hours of waiting. yeah kinda crazy, but it's in may and i need that weekend to be really relaxing.

the last paramore show i went to, in November at the Electric Factory, i got there i guess 3 hours or so before doors and i didn't even manage to get really close up front. i was like 6 rows of people back, but it could also be attributed to the fact that i don't like pushing through people, i just feel rude. and i remember having to jump around just to see much, thanks to being short. hah!

anyway, this time i'm going to the Taj Mahal show in Atlantic City, and i have school that day, but my friend was saying maybe we could leave school early. however, i have AP exams starting that next week, and i could only really afford to leave after like 12:15. though we'd probably still get there in like 1.5 hours, which would make for like 6 hours of waiting. yeah kinda crazy, but it's in may and i need that weekend to be really relaxing.

You live in PA and your going to Atlantic City? I'm going to the same concert btw.

You live in PA and your going to Atlantic City? I'm going to the same concert btw.

yes i am indeed from PA and going to AC. i'm just outside of Philly so it's not that bad. i got ticked when i saw there was no Philly date, but then i saw the AC date was on a Friday and got hopeful. and my parents agreed to it very easily. though of course i suck and haven't even gotten my permit yet, and my friend who is going with me doesn't have her license, so my dad is driving and going with us. i was pretty nervous about asking about it, because i made him drive down there for a different show before, though it was 2 years ago, i think. and that was at the House of Blues, which i assume is smaller than the Trump Taj Mahal venue.

maybe i'll see you there! how early do you think you'll be there?

Ok so you guys are probably going to think I'm crazy but in November when they were in Denver, I got to the show at 8 am to line up. I wanted to be the first in line...however, I wasn't, there were 2 people that got there at 7:30 am. They beat me. For this show, I'm probably going to get there at about 9 or 10 in the morning.

Ok so you guys are probably going to think I'm crazy but in November when they were in Denver, I got to the show at 8 am to line up. I wanted to be the first in line...however, I wasn't, there were 2 people that got there at 7:30 am. They beat me. For this show, I'm probably going to get there at about 9 or 10 in the morning.

I could never do that. I mean maybe if I went by myself, but I'm bringing 5 other people and they would NEVER agree to that.

I could never do that. I mean maybe if I went by myself, but I'm bringing 5 other people and they would NEVER agree to that.

Yeah if there are 5 other people, it might be harder. All of my friends are just as crazy as me so they usually don't have a problem with it haha!

The earliest I have gotten inline at a Paramore concert was 7am and I was the first person inline. Other people didn't show up until 9am.

well that's boring ='D

I'm going with a friend,sister AND my mom..

also skipping school and I want to be there in the morning.

there are only 1500 going in, so i hope i'm in the first row.

concerts from tokio hotel are different.

i like the band, but if you want to be at the first row,

you have to sleep for the hall minium 2 days. haha.

that's sucks.

If you want the front, you need to get there in the a.m. Try 7 a.m. for the very front. The thing with Paramore fans is that EVERYONE pushes and tries to get to the front, so don't expect to be able to push your way there, unless your strong as hell. Even then, you can only get so far.

That's how my experience has always been at least.