The Morning Light

PlzSpeakSoftly

I searched and I didn't see a thread on them. I saw them the other day when I went to see Hit The Lights and I was quite suprised at how good the sounded live. (I will post my videos below) I bought their CD..well their EP their CD dosen't come out for a while. I went home to add them to my myspace and they were already my friend..haha. So i felt kinda stupid that I didn't remember them, but oh well. I though I would tell you guys about them and you should def. go check them out. I hope you enjoy their music! http://www.myspace.com/themorninglight

Absolutely love them :D

Books And Letters is one hell of a tune!

I can't wait for their album. I already played the EP too much , haha

ahh yes i know! i love "the love" acoustic it sounds sooo good and yeah same here i played their EP over and over. im so excited for their actual album, not to mention all the guys are total sweethearts<3 i love when bands are nice and actualy take time out to talk to you and get to know you..(even if they do forget who you are the next day..haha)

• 4 months later...

I didn't like the new song (Honest) at first but I couldn't get it out of my head today and I'm overplaying it right now. It still not rocks as Books And Letters though. Oh God, I looooove that song.

Can't wait for the album.

September!

Seems alot of new albums I'm waiting for come out next month.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...