April Fools Day!!!!!!!!! :)

JJ Riot

I got my fake lotto ticket (a classic) ready for my teachers, my mom, and my friends.

A realistic rat is under my dad's pillow.

And a trigger is headded in the direction of my sister's room.

I'll explain.

It was pretty hard to asemble.

Every time my sister opens her closet, yellow liquid will come out from her closet to her floor, looking like dog pee.

It's actually pretty simple, though.

I taped

one of those perfuume squishy things from the Britney Spears perfume my mom finished to her closet door. So whenever she open the door, the liquid will slowly leak out. :D

this morning whilst queeing for ages in the rain outside hmv to get reading festival tickets me and my friends called people who already had their tickets pretending to be people from mean fiddler saying their tickets were not valid.it was so funny! haha!

& also we called a few people and told them there was no school today because of a gas leak.

lol

haha, im honestly probably just going to sit around smoking joints and watching skins, what an exciting life i lead. i may tell my mate ive run out of weed, bout the extent of my jokes. kailey i will love you forever if you run around kicking people in the nads.

OMG so last night, if you read the rant thread you'll remember this, my parents were having a seriuos conversation talking about us moving if corzine is an idiot again.

so when i got to school todya i had a depressed look on my face..i acted really well for that part.

then periodically when i would see friends throughout the day i told them the story of me moving to denver. they all fell for it!!! cept for my one friend, but she didnt spoil it. =]

i kept my best friend going ALL DAY. i had others going for a couple periods. in the locekr room, one of my friends yelled "OMFG YOUR GOING TO DENVER!?" and half the locker room looked. so they all think i'm going. it was halarious!!!

so i told my best friend i wanst moving when we were in the parcking lot, she was in her car, i was in my gmoms, i looked through the rear view mirror and called her, said "april fools" and hung up. lmao the reaction was halarious!!

wait, you dont have school on tuesday's?

and aww emery, what's wrong? did you want to PM me? i'm probably going to go soon and play gh3, but if i dont get it i can answer when i get back

no, it's not that. april 1 always falls during spring break...

and I know I can pm you. I'll do it.