Gavs Mashup - Paramore vs Avril - I Miss Misery Business

luca19

awesome, you could have just taken mine and put it up one semitone but yours does sound better.

Yeah I would've but didn't for two reasons. One is because I wanted to start with the best possible quality, and if it had already been pitch shifted, that already takes away that option. The second reason is because I also decided to make a bunch of changes you didn't. I sped up the Avril instrumental so the tracks met somewhere in the middle instead of one extreme or the other which both sound ridiculous. I also made some aesthetic changes to the vocal line, so it wasn't just ripped from MisBis and then slapped on another track. You came up with a brilliant idea, I just decided to take it one step further.

in fairness it wasnt even my idea, saw someone else try it on youtube but both tracks were at their original pitch and they didn't work, so I put hayley down a note, shoved some repeated bits between the verses and time warped it to fit.

Working on another one just now using the crush acapella, not as catchy but it kinda works... :roll:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...