Paramore Full Discography?

Okay, so IDK if there really is one here, but I DO know that lots of people think there should be one. (Although if there already is one, just close it. I don't really care)...So I'll start, and ppl just add, ok? But be sure they're really Paramore songs, not just songs by that old band with the same name of another band all together.

All We Know is Falling (05)

All We Know

Pressure

Emergency

Brighter

Here We Go Again

Never Let This Go

Whoa

Conspiracy

Franklin

My Heart

Oh Star (on Japanese Version)

Riot! (07)

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

That's What You Get

Hallelujah

Misery Business

When It Rains

Let The Flames Begin

Miracle

crushcrushcrush

We Are Broken

Fences Born For This

Other

Breathe (Until Tomorrow)

Decoy

Love's Not A Competition (But I'm Winning)

My Hero

Rewind

Stay Away

Stop This Song

Stuck On You

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Temporary

This Circle

That's all I have...also, what's with the Riot B-side thing? Can someone explain? Riot has other songs on it that I never knew of? huh?

^ riot! was sold at different places like best buy, hot-topic, wal-mart..ect. and at different places they had an extra song. like one had decoy another stop this song. i dont think their was an extra song on the wal-mart one so if you bought it from there that might be why. im not sure if everything i said made sense or was 100% correct. so if im wrong please forgive me..or if i didnt answer your question. maybe an admin or something can help you out more

edit: and i know this circle was on the 07 warped cd and others your listed were early demos that are supposivly leaked and officially un-released

yeah, there's definitely more leaked songs

i don't think they're supposed to be mentioned though...

however, summer tic ep is totally safe

emergency (crab mix)

oh star

this circle

stuck on you

i think you had most of those though

Where would one go about getting that EP? I see it on their official store but it's not in stock. I'm sure it wasn't put in mass production, so they probably don't get them in all the time. If at all.

Loves Not A Competition should be ok, its only a radio rip after all.

I think its in the media section.

Havent heard Sunday Bloody Sunday yet. Ive heard Breathe, but dont have it on my pc.

I can think of 5 I have that arent in that list though.

Loves Not A Competition should be ok, its only a radio rip after all.

I think its in the media section.

Havent heard Sunday Bloody Sunday yet. Ive heard Breathe, but dont have it on my pc.

I can think of 5 I have that arent in that list though.

sunday bloody sunday is good!

How strange.

I just watched my favourite movie anastasia, which prompted me to look up some Russian history.

"In January, 1905 striking workers peaceably demonstrated for reforms in Saint Petersburg but were fired upon by troops, killing and wounding hundreds. The event, known as "Bloody Sunday", ignited the Russian Revolution of 1905."

Its a sign, i gotta check out this song. Even though its written about another bloody sunday which occured 70 years later.