After the show?

thisisaRiot

I'm going to say that there's a chance you can meet them.

Just be respectful of the employees. If they ask you to clear out. clear out and give it a few minutes then come out.

They don't want 50+ kids loitering so they will tell you the bands have left or will not come out.

judging by how it was after the birmingham show...

our days of talking to them after the shows are over...sadly..

theres just too many people that hang out after trying to meet them its rediculous..

...but it could vary by venue so...

You've got to remember, you're talking about Birmingham.

They've mentioned that they don't do it in the UK because fans there are over 100 more intense and crazy than US fans.

yeah im sure it does..i saw them when they were pretty huge on the riot! tour but since then they have accomplished many more things like a grammy etc. so they have become even more well known. and i live in va not too big of a state so its not as hard to talk to them. however on the JEW tour i doubt it would be easy to talk to them. there are way more kids coming to that show than there were coming to the riot! tour. idk different shows, different venues, different cities. i think it will always vary

Most fans in the UK are very respectful to the band and its a shame that they limit themselves so much to not want to go out and meet their fans. Yes there are some fans are a bit to obsessive and mad but thats only a very small majority of their fan base within the UK, most just want to say hi and get a few things signed and the band of furthering themselves from their fans by not wanting to go out out shows for a little bit.

You've got to remember, you're talking about Birmingham.

They've mentioned that they don't do it in the UK because fans there are over 100 more intense and crazy than US fans.

I think they were talking about Birmingham, Alabama.

I think that is what they are talking about also.

And it was totally crowded.

They were around probally 100 kids out there.

Paramore just ran to their busses and didn't stop to chat.

There are just way to many kids these days.

geez, 100 kids waiting at their bus? I remember when not even 20 kids went to their shows.

but does anyone agree that like. they wish they were still smaller so that they could have more fan contact?

yes and no. i dont want to sound rude or selfish but i got to meet and hang out with them when they were still small, so all in all im satisfied. but for other fans that might have missed out our even the new fans that want to hang out i still think paramore wants to try and hang out after shows, but look at how big the arenas are they are playing in now while on tour with JEW. there are thousands and thousands of kids there to see so of course more kids are going to crowd them. i say wait until they finish up this tour and when they go back out to do their own headliners i doubt they will be playing in such big venues..for now at least i still think they have a bit of a way to go before they can sell out places that large. once they go back to their own headliners im sure there will still be lots of kids but maybe wont be as hard. thats why i wasnt even interested in going to see them on the jimmy tour. i still dont think im quite ready to see them play in a huge venue like that. the day i do i know im gonna be balling (tears of joy of course) but right now idk what i would do if i saw them play. im still in shock about the grammy nomination. haha

judging by how it was after the birmingham show...

our days of talking to them after the shows are over...sadly..

theres just too many people that hang out after trying to meet them its rediculous..

Yea. I was there. There was like over a hundred people out there. There was no way they could hang out. And if after shows now are always like that, there's gonna be very little stories about meeting them afterwards.

Honestly I don't think it's too bad from my experience.

When I saw them back in November, they hung out for about an hour after the show here in Dallas. Then again, other cities may differ. They played a sold out crowd to almost 600 people. Hayley and Josh along with The Almost and The Starting Line, still came out after the show and chatted for a while with the fans that were there (about 30). It was really chill and nobody was acting too crazy.

yeah, we're a bit mental with meeting bands over here. sorry :D

its just a culture thing i think.

last time they were in scotland, they did autographs and pictures with fans - although i think hayley was ill that night, so she went on the bus a while before the guys.

i had to leave straight after the gig that night, but to be totally honest im not that gutted i never 'met' them there and then (i use inverted commas as a friend of mine who did wait said it didnt really feel as if shed met them, cause it was so brief) as it wouldnt have ment as much to me as it would now, or any time in the future. it was only really after that gig that my interest for them grew - until then they had just been a band that i listened to.

however, im not holding my breath on this, but i think a brief 'hello' with a controlled mob of people could be possible after the glasgow gig next month.

dont the fans deserve it? we'll have been waiting five months for this gig when it comes around - and we'll still all be there with bells on.

im sure it would be doable enough with a few security guards to keep us calm. i know as little as a scribble on a ticket would mean the world to me and many others.

still, if that wish doesnt come true then im sure it could be easy enough to meet them in the city beforehand, if my friends and i go through it with a fine toothed comb. or even just as the tour bus arrives at the venue or something. who knows.

i couldnt afford to join the fanclub to be legiable for a meet and greet ticket at the time, but im sure i'll get to one in the future.

i dont really care when or how i meet paramore - just as long as it eventually happens.