Hit The Lights - This Is A Stickup...

Ashhh

I love this CD... a lot. 'This Is A Stickup... Don't Make It Murder' comes out April 11th and pretty much if you like Cartel, New Found Glory... just pure pop punk, you'll probably enjoy this. It's catchy, it's clever... it's fun haha.

If you wanna read a proper review before buying it, then I'd read this one by Drew from absolutepunk.net.

Here's a song for you to download if you've never heard them: http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QA00RQ6OI9LK0CNP2CFY9OK7H

Anyone else like them? :)

I did have the "Leaving Town Tonight" EP (2004)' date=' but it's lost not.

My sister has the "Until We Get Caught" EP(2005).

It's good stuff.

I love *At 6 We Go Live* & *Head Over Heels.*

*Loose Lips Sink Ships* is good too.

(from the "Leaving Town Tonight" EP!)[/quote']

Yeah, I have Until We Get Caught, but not Leaving Town Tonight...although my copy of Until We Get Caught has "Loose Lips Sink Ships" on it...

I got this album on Tuesday (along with the new Saves the Day and the new Punchline) and it's by far the best of the bunch. It's an absolutely great album.

send it to me! i got into them cuz i heard "save your breath" on the take action tour sampler and i got the EP yesterday in san francisco for like 7 bucks and wow they're sooo good! they're in the AP 100 bands you need to know and you really do need to know hit the lights

I got this album on Tuesday (along with the new Saves the Day and the new Punchline) and it's by far the best of the bunch. It's an absolutely great album.

send it to me! i got into them cuz i heard "save your breath" on the take action tour sampler and i got the EP yesterday in san francisco for like 7 bucks and wow they're sooo good! they're in the AP 100 bands you need to know and you really do need to know hit the lights

You should buy your own copy :D:D:D

fine.

butthead

fine.

butthead

LOL. I'll send you my copy after I rip it...I don't need the physical CD anyway...in fact, I would have just bought it through iTunes if I'd been at home on Tuesday...but I couldn't wait that long to get it and I needed some CDs to listen to in my rental car for the drive to Indianapolis to see Eisley :)

fine.

butthead

LOL. I'll send you my copy after I rip it...I don't need the physical CD anyway...in fact' date=' I would have just bought it through iTunes if I'd been at home on Tuesday...but I couldn't wait that long to get it and I needed some CDs to listen to in my rental car for the drive to Indianapolis to see Eisley :)[/quote']

yeah i knew you didn't mind giving the actualy cd away aslong as you had it in your itunes, cuz you can always burn it again if needed. i'm the same way. and i know it's always better to buy the album and support the band rather than burning it or taking it from a friend, but i only do that with my favorite bands i.e. paramore, new found glory, the lashes...etc

I'm enjoying Punchline more than Hit The Lights right now, but they're both catchy and solid CD's. Yay!

I still have to buy them both, but I haven't had a chance to go to Best Buy yet. :???:

I'm enjoying Punchline more than Hit The Lights right now' date=' but they're both catchy and solid CD's. Yay!

I still have to buy them both, but I haven't had a chance to go to Best Buy yet. :???:[/quote']

Good luck finding them at Best Buy - I got one of 2 copies of HTL that they had and the only copy of the new Punchline record they had...to the disappointment of another guy who was there who also wanted the same 2 records...

• 4 months later...

i was reading that review that you posted Ash, and they talked about a hidden track. can someone tell me the name of it? for some reason every time i put the CD in my computer it doesn't read the CD so i had to do it through the other computer, and it didn't show a hidden track.

so can someone either tell me the name of it or send it? i know it's acoustic and that it's supposed to be really good

I've heard the hidden track is called "Keep Your Attention" before, but I'm not sure if it's the official name... so idk. I would totally post it for you, but I'm not on my computer. If someone doesn't send it to you by Tuesday I can though. (it's probably my favorite hah)