Set Your Goals

punku2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw SYG when they supported gallows a couple months ago.

i never paid great attention to them, since the previous two acts had bored me to death.

(sorry, but NO WAY did gallows need three support acts).

i shall listen to 'em again now though - ever since that gig im stumbling across their name everywhere!

it's weird how that always happens. like, you hear about a band, like, once. and then you notice it everywhere.

and, yeah. three support acts is a lot, but you might like these guys. it all just depends on your preference.

it's weird how that always happens. like, you hear about a band, like, once. and then you notice it everywhere.

and, yeah. three support acts is a lot, but you might like these guys. it all just depends on your preference.

haha, totally!

although i dont remember their songs much from that night, i still vaguely remember thinking hrmm, these guys aint too shabbyy :)

• 1 month later...

GUH. I love echoes. It's probably the best motivational song ever.

almost all of the songs from mutiny! are nothing short of amazing, except for like, this very moment and flight of the navigator, but those are still pretty good.