Set Your Goals

punku2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not impressed by the track with Hayley on it at all. If you were to ask me its probably my least favorite on the new album actually. But thats just me.

They're playing the AP Fall Ball with Mayday Parade and The Academy Is... and I'm really excited to see them. Dates were just announced today.

dates and info here

worth the risk?

I'd say so...

That the only date? :lol:

I knew there was a London date but it was of no relevance to me and I didn't think you'd go considering to the best of my knowledge you haven't listened to them for more than a week.

That the only date? :lol:

Edit -

Set Your Goals

Relentless Garage (London)

31/08/09

£8.50

Strictly over 14s

Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult

Also, considering this show is four months before the Glasgow date it's a moot point to say it's part of the same tour. And while I'm here, this was announced last month or at least a good few weeks ago.

Also, considering this show is four months before the Glasgow date it's a moot point to say it's part of the same tour. And while I'm here, this was announced last month or at least a good few weeks ago.

Haha, fair enough :P Well I didn't know about it.. although I really should do seeing as I get e-mails from the Garage... Ahh well :lol: I'll go to anything, especially if I sell my TBS tickets :P

Haha, fair enough :P Well I didn't know about it.. although I really should do seeing as I get e-mails from the Garage... Ahh well :lol: I'll go to anything, especially if I sell my TBS tickets :P

I wouldn't sell your TBS tickets. The overall capacity of Heaven is 1625. But that's across four rooms. I think it's in the 800 cap room but don't quote me on that.

their new album is class. i didn't pay much attention to their last but i did have it. the tune with hayley on this one though is brilliant. i don't really find it awkward, but amusing :lol: and i guess it was sposed to be.

Same here.

It took only one listen to like it.

I do like it because of it's heaviness and in part it nods to the whole ethos of what punk really is. This was very exciting to listen to and have added a bit of credit to the punk rock secene. Yeah it's awesome! :)

I wouldn't sell your TBS tickets. The overall capacity of Heaven is 1625. But that's across four rooms. I think it's in the 800 cap room but don't quote me on that.

Ohh, of course.. that's because it's a (gay) club :P Would you like a ticket to it? :P Because I still have nobody to go with :roll: