The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

okay well dnt justin cuz member how i told you i got a sidekick? well it takes up to 48 hours to activate and its only been like 24. hopefully i t wont take as long as 48 tho. illt ext you when its done.

how are ya beth?

lol tennis is awesoooome, play it since I was 5 and my parents are like, obsessed <.< that's all they do nearly lol.

@Brooks;

you can call me Feli, =)

I'm starting to think I need a username change lol.

How is Nadal doing. My bloody tv is not transmitting it. I had hoped for Safin, he is badass. And yeah the Fedster doesn't need to win again.

Vamos Nadal

cancelled because of rain. it was a dead on DRAW when they cancelled it. what were the odds

okay well dnt justin cuz member how i told you i got a sidekick? well it takes up to 48 hours to activate and its only been like 24. hopefully i t wont take as long as 48 tho. illt ext you when its done.

how are ya beth?

Lover u need to to starting texting me... so i can give you my step by step updated on JULY 15th* cough*;-) im writing the questions for it now.

cuz idk justin its a sidekick i called tmobile the lady said cuz its a sidekick its different from other phone its takes long for stuff to porcess into it. even tho i put my old sim card into it and its nto a new account.

hehe yes beth give me yo numba hoe lol. hahaha :D