The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

hey people

Hey!

yes, i registered yesterday!! and i'm very excited about it, trust me!!!

how can i add you as friend!!!??

Just click on the username you want to add and now there appears a list. you must click on 'add [the username] to your contacts'. Then comes a new window, where you can send the user a friendship request.

Haha. :D

But to be honest, I liked the other pic more. Not cuz I did the ava, just cuz it looked kinda better in my opinion. :P

I know! that's why i had the last ava so long. ...let's say it's just a temporary avatar.

yes, i registered yesterday!! and i'm very excited about it, trust me!!!

how can i add you as friend!!!??

Just go on

User CP > Contacts and Friends > Add Member To Your List (write the username in the field) > add friend

:)

@Ida

Okay, haha. :D

What do you think about the 3 new ones that I posted in the Blends/Graphics thread?

to chris!!->more than good.. you had any doubts about that??

to franzi-> quite a long time!! well, i'm a bit confused.. what do you do exactly in the pf? i really don't know how to meet new people... and what are all these pictures with paramore you all have under your names??

to franzi-> quite a long time!! well, i'm a bit confused.. what do you do exactly in the pf? i really don't know how to meet new people... and what are all these pictures with paramore you all have under your names??

You're really new at chatting on boards, what? You can write things in the threads, or say your opinions in other ones. Then people may will give you reputations or add you as friends.

The pictures under our names are avatars. The other ones under the posts are signatures. You can edit them in your profile. ;-)

@ Franny:

The avas are really not bad. :)

Are they?

I don't like them. :rotfl: