The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

I hope you're not being mean about our relationship Franny...or I might file for PF divorce. :twisted:

Noooooo!!!!! Okay I'll better shut up. :shifty: I don't wanna have PF devorce. :crybad:

Of course I ment the stressful activities like cleaning the house and cooking during you are lazy and watching tv. Not THIS activitie, you may thought about.:mrgreen:

The Wischmop-Song

Wischmooop, oh, wischmooop.

When I'm with you, I feel so damn good

.we can not only clean our rooms with you, we also can dance with you

...and everytime I see you, I feel like dancing.

then i'll take you like my dance partner by the hand and imagine you're my best friend

just then we begin to rock the house. we are dancing like theres no end.

Wischmooop, oh, wischmooop.you'll never come to an end

but oh no! Theres dust on the floor! But you just don't matter, and sway with me again.

then suddenly - look there's standing a 2nd wischmop in the door! you fall in love with it and don't want to dance with me anymore

On the floor I fell, while you dance like hell. Oh, wischmooop, you'll never dance with me agaaain.

but i'll ever remember the wonderful time when we were dancing around and you were mine. the future will bring something fine for you and the other wischmop, i'm sure of that. you'll make a lot of cute wischmop kids, oh yeah!

And when I die, the last thing I wanna say is: Oooh, wischmoop I'll never for get our daaaance!

and you will do the same when you die! and your kids will carry on this dance with their new owners then

But in heaven, there we standing in the rain dancing like theres no pain. Feeling like we never end.

and so we're going on all the time...in heaven.

Hahaha you 2 got such an imagination :rotfl::rotfl:

Yep. :)

Maybe the Daleks will stay away for good this time. :twisted:

well it's the cybermen next XD They scare the crap outa me *hides* :willy_nilly:

The Wischmop-Song

Wischmooop, oh, wischmooop.

When I'm with you, I feel so damn good

.we can not only clean our rooms with you, we also can dance with you

...and everytime I see you, I feel like dancing.

then i'll take you like my dance partner by the hand and imagine you're my best friend

just then we begin to rock the house. we are dancing like theres no end.

Wischmooop, oh, wischmooop.you'll never come to an end

but oh no! Theres dust on the floor! But you just don't matter, and sway with me again.

then suddenly - look there's standing a 2nd wischmop in the door! you fall in love with it and don't want to dance with me anymore

On the floor I fell, while you dance like hell. Oh, wischmooop, you'll never dance with me agaaain.

but i'll ever remember the wonderful time when we were dancing around and you were mine. the future will bring something fine for you and the other wischmop, i'm sure of that. you'll make a lot of cute wischmop kids, oh yeah!

And when I die, the last thing I wanna say is: Oooh, wischmoop I'll never for get our daaaance!

and you will do the same when you die! and your kids will carry on this dance with their new owners then

But in heaven, there we standing in the rain dancing like theres no pain. Feeling like we never end.

and so we're going on all the time...in heaven.

haha LOVE it :P

Noooooo!!!!! Okay I'll better shut up. :shifty: I don't wanna have PF devorce. :crybad:

Of course I ment the stressful activities like cleaning the house and cooking during you are lazy and watching tv. Not THIS activitie, you may thought about.:mrgreen:

Oh fine, I'll let you off then. :twisted:

And that's undertsnadable to be honest. :P

Right people I'm off now. xxx :hug:

And Franzi, who are you calling lazy?! I can get my own beer thanks! :twisted:

I wrote you a pm, so go and read it when you're on next time. :P

Okay bye!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Franzi you changed ur ava =P thats you on the left?

I knew that someone would ask this, haha. No, that's not me. :mrgreen:

I just found Hayley so damn cute on it. May I should better change it back to my other one. :P