HQ video: Wilton Connecticut Show April 7th

Locomotion

Just got this video uploaded. Credit goes to Chris

Yep its from the so called "fire alarm screw-up show"

The video is really good because basically its ALL the Paramore set

All we know(fire attack :???:) /Pressure/My Heart

plus a bit of backstage, and it has amazing sound and very good resolution.

Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFPVDYD5

THANKS FOR THE VID....I LOVE HOW THE GUY IS FREAKING OUT BEHING HAYLEY FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES BEFORE SHE NOTICES......BUT...WHAT BACKSTAGE STUFF???

lmfao. it was pretty hilarious for me. NO ONE was paying attention to him. and then all of a sudden he has to like run in front of everyone to tell everyone to get out. jeremy and hunter seemed REALLLLLLLLLLY confused

okay. maybe somone can help me.. the mega upload site where everyone has all these sweet videos of them...for some reason i cant get to them. i think im just dumb but i made a free account and i still dont see where to look at them or anything please somone help me i know im dumb but i really wanna see this videooo. THANKKK YOUU! :D

okay. maybe somone can help me.. the mega upload site where everyone has all these sweet videos of them...for some reason i cant get to them. i think im just dumb but i made a free account and i still dont see where to look at them or anything please somone help me i know im dumb but i really wanna see this videooo. THANKKK YOUU! :D

You shouldn't need to make an account at all. I just click on the link and you'll see a box in the upper right hand corner that says "45 seconds to download" or something like that...you'll have to wade through a couple of pop-up ads while that 45 seconds counts down and then the box will change to say "Click here to download." and, if you click, it should start the download.

For me, it works the best of all the free download sites...hope that helps!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! oh man. i know what happened. a advertisement poped up and covered the download button so i thought it like wasnt there! THANKKK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH!!! you just made my night!

Yeah, it does that with about 10 seconds left. It can definitely be confusing...

Glad I could help :)

its weird how the guy was trying to stop them from playing but they kept head banging XD if they said that there was a fire alarm I would be freaked since I heard of these club shows catching on fire and everyone panics then end up being dead.

its weird how the guy was trying to stop them from playing but they kept head banging XD if they said that there was a fire alarm I would be freaked since I heard of these club shows catching on fire and everyone panics then end up being dead.

Well, the guy looked like he was about 12. They probably didn't think he actually worked for the club and figured he was some crazy guy who'd somehow gotten onstage...

• 4 weeks later...

Well' date=' the guy looked like he was about 12. They probably didn't think he actually worked for the club and figured he was some crazy guy who'd somehow gotten onstage...[/quote']

nah i was there he was definately like 16 17ish and the place is like teen run cus it was basically a teen center and im sure they knew who he was cus it was obvious they were running it but like you couldnt hear the fire alarm at all cus of the music so im not surprised that they didnt know what he was doing

and if anyone wants just a 12mb 45 sec clip of the fire alarm going off and him trying to tell people i shortened i have the link at home but right now im in skool and its blocked here if you want it your self go to ifilm.com and type in paramore or fire alarm and it should come up i think its the only video with paramore as a tag so it shouldnt be hard to find or its also on my myspace which is http://www.myspace.com/boredone107 but i think my profile is set to private