Some advice, please

misstezzypants

Okay. im going to get my tattoo on friday, it started out being a heart and cross bones on my wrist , right wrist. but then i thought

nah

ive loved paramore for years, they mean the world to me and the bands lyrics etc have pulled me through some tough times. so i wanna get a paramore tattoo...

basically

i want some ideas of what i could have.

lyrics? anything, i just wanna see what you guys can help me out with and put my ideas together with that

hope you can help xxx

well what i want is... (you can steal the idea if you want idc)

im getting a dove and have the lyrics "if only time flew like a dove"

idk exactly how im getting it but thats what im getting.

If i'm completely honest, i don't think a tattoo would really be something we here can help you with. It's your skin, and it's pretty permanent so it needs to be something that relates to you personally and you need to be quite sure of it to avoid regrets and all that.

Sounds good, though, i'd love a tattoo !

tattoos are rad, but they have to be personal tbh, mine are, star on my finger i got with the girl i love and my best friend (now my girlfriend) so we would never ever forget eachother, one on my shoulder is tbh cosmetic and i kinda regret it, next one is personal so im looking forward to when i have the cash for it.

My advice is to get something of lasting meaning.

It's all well and good to want something of a band but please pick something that can be transfered to everyday life because you don't know when you might fall out of love for the band and be left with a tattoo of stupidity and not meaning.

That's my advice after my idiot mates got tattoo's with Darkness lyrics lol.

i agree with jorgi and alex....it needs to be personal, maybe define a significant time in your life.

in hopefully the next few weeks i plan on getting my first tattoo...i've been thinking about it for ages and i want it to symbolize the end of high school and the beginning of the next chapter of my life.

just think...when youre 50 yrs old...will you regret the tattoo?