UK TOUR:

PARAWHORE91

Well they announced their final RIOT! tour which doesn't include UK dates, after which we can assume they'll be writing a new album or new material at least which i can then assume they'll tour like they did with riot. I'd say give it a year, to be honest.

like someone said they are doing the final riot! but thats not going to the uk think its just mostly american dates! After that they are starting a new album so they prbally wont be touring again until the albums done. which will prbally be a year ish.

even though i think it's unlikely they'll come to the UK for the summer tour, i'll STILL keep my fingers crossed for it.

i saw them in newcastle this year, and also glasgow a couple of months later and both were so frikin amazing.

i'll jump for joy if they come back this year, though i think it's more likely that they'll be back next summer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at Newcastle tooooo. :D

I cried when it was postponed....for two days later. xD

Best way to spend Valentine's day when you're hoplessly single, with the lovely Paramore.

Don't care how long it takes, I can't wait to see them again!