The PF Awards (Voting Thread)

Miracle Man

yeap i agree...it doesnt really change except for maybe 3-4 of the awards really

This.

I'm sorry kids, i know its fun and we all get a massive slice of internet ego to help fuel our paramatic little discussions and angst-ridden postings, but we all know who's going to get what because 1. we all tell each other 2. there is a very elite group of "regulars" who everyone knows are going to vote for each other 3. i don't have a three it just seemed appropriate to have a list.

I think we need to tone down on the awards so they're actually something "special", recurring awards with recurring winners are not the way forward.

But then, what do i know !

Quick, give me an award for the grumpiest sod or something. It'll make my day.

This.

I'm sorry kids, i know its fun and we all get a massive slice of internet ego to help fuel our paramatic little discussions and angst-ridden postings, but we all know who's going to get what because 1. we all tell each other 2. there is a very elite group of "regulars" who everyone knows are going to vote for each other 3. i don't have a three it just seemed appropriate to have a list.

I think we need to tone down on the awards so they're actually something "special", recurring awards with recurring winners are not the way forward.

I've only been here since Feb but you do have a point Jorg.

^one in the winter one in the summer every year?

I think?

I swear there's been at least 3 since i start posting regularly here, and that's not been that long.

Sorry if it seems like i'm moaning, continue by any means, i'll go back in my corner. I go on another forum and we have "awards" once a year, and it seems to work much better and actually be far more like, rewarding i guess. This is a larger forum with new members becoming regulars more often, so every 6 months or something should be enough should it not ?

I don't know, again, i'll disapear. thxabi.

And Alex, fuck off.

This.

i completely agree i can prob guess right on the majority on the winners. but hey i still do it and i usually change who i vote or everytime so other people have a chance of getting things.

but its whatever fun i guess

yea i can guess

cutest female

josh

hayley

jeremy

maybe zac (if i finally get it lol)

best female

funniest (between two people)

funniest moment

most inetigent

best overall poser

taylor

and like all of them lol

This.

werrrddd gurll