The PF Awards (Voting Thread)

Miracle Man

the question is....are we doing this for fun? or are we doing this to put ourselves up on a pedestal, and push other people down?

because whether you realize it or not, this does put people down. i dont like to categorize people, i see them for who they are so this really is of no importance for me.

wtf

i just noticed the thread :willy_nilly:

aww it's back again... :D although we just had the previous :willy_nilly:

time flies.

i still won't win anything but who cares?:D haha

i'm gonna vote today or tomorrow....but i don't think i can nominate for every each categories haha

the question is....are we doing this for fun? or are we doing this to put ourselves up on a pedestal, and push other people down?

because whether you realize it or not, this does put people down. i dont like to categorize people, i see them for who they are so this really is of no importance for me.

quoted for truth.

Seriously, all of you who have just posted "oh i've never been voted for anything :("- this shows how it affects people far more than it should. It's the internet. It's almost not fair. I can sit here quite happily and exclaim my indifference to gaining an award because i am perfectly happy in my little e-existance as i am; i need to reassurance on the matter but it is blatently obvious that these awards can only have a negative effect on some people.

GOOD LORD NO ONE VOTED ME BIGGEST JEREMY FAN !!! So what ? I'm probably not, although i do love him quite alot.

Constantly dishing out these over zealous pats on the back is going to cause a bit of negative feed back for the members right here; go check the Rant Thread, we're unstable enough as it is.

D'OH. I can't get my words in an orderly enough fashion to express my distaste for these awards.

NO ONE VOTE FOR JORGI SHES AGAINST THE AWARDS ;-)

nah your right, its like arguing on the internet, even if you win your still retarded.

all pointless really but alas it makes some people feel loved and others feel un-loved. and it will make emo kids cry (jorgi)

quoted for truth.

Seriously, all of you who have just posted "oh i've never been voted for anything :("- this shows how it affects people far more than it should. It's the internet. It's almost not fair. I can sit here quite happily and exclaim my indifference to gaining an award because i am perfectly happy in my little e-existance as i am; i need to reassurance on the matter but it is blatently obvious that these awards can only have a negative effect on some people.

GOOD LORD NO ONE VOTED ME BIGGEST JEREMY FAN !!! So what ? I'm probably not, although i do love him quite alot.

Constantly dishing out these over zealous pats on the back is going to cause a bit of negative feed back for the members right here; go check the Rant Thread, we're unstable enough as it is.

D'OH. I can't get my words in an orderly enough fashion to express my distaste for these awards.

..hey :???::uhh::shifty:

:rotfl: that did make me laugh though.

although, you'd still get the bitchy award. :P

quoted for truth.

agreed.

i think we're very close to picketing these awards at the unveiling ceremony

2007-2-2-picketing

okay jorgi.

you know i dont usually get all bitchy to people

but i will right now.

so sorry for that.

but seriously, we know your opinions on the awards.

can you just let it go already?

your talking about how they put people down

but your starting to put them down for the people who like them.

we get it.

you dont like them.

then just dont do them.

and fyi, i did vote you for 2 things.

okay jorgi.

you know i dont usually get all bitchy to people

but i will right now.

so sorry for that.

but seriously, we know your opinions on the awards.

can you just let it go already?

your talking about how they put people down

but your starting to put them down for the people who like them.

we get it.

you dont like them.

then just dont do them.

and fyi, i did vote you for 2 things.

:willy_nilly:

From this point on, my lips are sealed on the matter.

It wasn't my intention to take the fun away at all, that's quite impossible to do for you all. Just stating my point of view which yes, yes i know i do too often.

Apologies to all.

I'm terrible at spotting sarcasm on the internet :( And to be frank, you probably weren't joking at all ;-) s'all good ! I think i agree with your opinion.

youre not the only one, thats practically everyone. there should be a sarcastic button or something, it would make my life complete

ok now i am going to stop playing and be serious for a minute.

i can see how it is unfair to people and crap. and i can see how it would make people feel bad and lower than other people on here..but i honestly think (and i thunk it from the begining ;-)) that all the runner ups should get something too. maybe not a banner for being 'Biggest Hayley Fan' but something! that would make the games more fair. thats my opinion.