The Beatles

Hans

The Beatles  

1 member has voted

1. 1. The Beatles

• are impossible to hate
    • are crap (I cannot believe I typed these words in this context)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

I never understood how people say that they are the greatest band ever when they are just an average pop band.

I always say that it's because your trained to like them.....as in you spend most of your life hearing people say that they are great that you are afraid to say that they are not in fear of being singled out so you just accept other peoples views as your own.

Too much thought when it comes to my hate for these wankers I guess.

How so?

I never understood how people say that they are the greatest band ever when they are just an average pop band.

I always say that it's because your trained to like them.....as in you spend most of your life hearing people say that they are great that you are afraid to say that they are not in fear of being singled out so you just accept other peoples views as your own.

i only recently started liking them so cant be that lol, i hated them till like 6 months ago then i got into em :mrgreen:

How so?

You called them wankers :(

I wouldn't say they're The Greatest Band Ever though. Just damn good at what they were doing. The reason they've touched so many people and continue to do so is the most blatant proof that there is something about their music that is irresistible.

Also, they've done a lot of different things. So you can pick what you like best. Like a candy shop!

I would say it's all a matter of taste in the end but

oh come on, The Beatles!

They are to the ears what chocolate is to the tongue.

its probably because they where one of the first bands to do what they did well.

Not really there were similar bands at the time and they were influenced by others for their own sound.

They were one of the first group to be marketed the way they did I guess.