Levittown, NY , Review/pics

Locomotion

Ok I got this really cool review abt the show + some pictures

This was written by our good friend Danielle

Pictures from this show + many many other are gonna be up later today.

I went to the show last night in Long Island and it was seriously the best night ive had in a while.

Perhaps I should introduce myself. MY names Danielle, a friend got me into Paramore, im 19 and go to school for music in upstate New York.

I dont really know much about you but I know we share a love for a great band. Im sure youve seem them a bunch of times and know how intense and perfect their shows are. It was exactly what I needed. I wanted to see them before the show but they actually got there late heh. I was cracking up. They played all great songs for the set. All we know, Woah, emergency, pressure, here we go again, never let this go and My heart.

I went to the merch table which was downstairs after their set and talked to Hayleys mom. she is the nicest mom ever, so sweet and down to earth. We talked for a while and I bought some things and took a picture with them.

When the band came so did about 100 other screaming fans and weird scenester types. I kinda just wanted to talk to them and say thanks. Everyone else wanted autographs or pictures. So I hung out to a corner and watched for a while and talked to josh in between pictures. Then Hayley comes up to me and says "hey, whats up?" I say, "Nothing at all thank you sooo much for the show tonite, Ive been going through alot of crap and you just made everything better" heh. then she says 'thanks, did you want a picture or anything?' and I just said that I wanted to say hi and thanks. Whereabouts she gave me a hug and it was awesome.

I got to talk to each of them while I was hanging out and that was probably the best part. I didnt take any performance pictures :-/ I asked my friend too but she was too far away and they came out crappy. Here are some ones of them hanging out downstairs by the merch though. Enjoy!

Paramore008.jpg

Mrs. Williams and other merch girl. Both amazing people. I was supposed to be in the picture but some kid cant take a picture. heh. you can kinda see my hair though.

Paramore010.jpg

wow. AWESOME STORY. they are amazing people. every time i find out somthing new about them it makes me love them even more. there really they type of people you would like to be goood friends with. what makes me confused is that hayley talks about how she didnt have very many friends when she went to pubic school. i dont understand shes sucha likeable person i would deff want to be friends with her.

wow. AWESOME STORY. they are amazing people. every time i find out somthing new about them it makes me love them even more. there really they type of people you would like to be goood friends with. what makes me confused is that hayley talks about how she didnt have very many friends when she went to pubic school. i dont understand shes sucha likeable person i would deff want to be friends with her.

My guess is that Hayley wasn't exactly the kind of person who tried real hard to fit in with the "in" crowd. And good for her :)

My guess is that Hayley wasn't exactly the kind of person who tried real hard to fit in with the "in" crowd. And good for her :)

haha, everyone was probably jealous of her anyway. :P