some advice....

angelsleadyouin

i have an account but i was kinda shy to post this so i made a new account

this sounds so gay but whatever,

im talkin to this guy and i havent talk to him for almost a year now. he told me he loved me and he still does. but i don't know what to do. he tries to impress me and it so obvious! i wish i could just tell him he doesn't need to do that. he asked me if i still had my bf and if he was the same one. what does he think i am? gosh.

and he said "i dun have gf anymore

but im still mad happy" when did he get a girlfriend and why do i need to know that?

wtf? gosh.

what am i suppose to tell him? to leave me alone and stop tryin to get me? i really like him but only as a friend. he calls me "chick" and "love". IM NOT YOUR GF GUY WHAT ARE YOU DOING. it gets me so mad!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys (most) always try to do things to impress us if they think that it might make us be into them. It's obvious that he likes you, so maybe if you dont want to hurt his feelings or you're not a really bold person just drop him a hint and be like, "yea i hate it when guys try to impress me." I dont know something like that.

ok well ill try help you from the otherside of things here cause ive been recently hurt in that kinda situ

thanks dude. and i'm sorry that your hurt.

this guy... i know he's hurt. he's always talkin about how he can never get the girl he loves. but he sounds like a bastard sometimes. he'd be like "sorry cute girl on the other line" WTF GRRRRRR. or "i'm going to the park with a hot chick"

he just said he had to go. and that he'll talk to me later. but he's still online. he's probably waiting for me to say something else. he always does that.

if he loves you, he would rather be friends with you than nothing.

Indeed.

I wouldn't shun him out your life completely, I'd let him know that you don't want to be in a relationship with him.

Try and not use the phrase "i still want to be friends" or some sort of variant though, cause it's just the worst thing for a guy to hear. That, or "We need to talk".

exactly lee. it really meens like " i dont want to be friends really, im just saying it so i can feel a bit better about things, and i know we probably wont be friends anyway"

Yup so girl who posted this take note of what not to say and also you know you like the guy or you wouldn't get jealous so just talk to the guy!

You know when you hear "i still want to be friends" didn't that not just piss you off??? I know it used to with me and just made me fall out with the person I was friends with in the first place before the crush.

Fuck yes.

It pisses me off more so when they break up with you for a, somewhat, valid or concrete reason. In that, they can't really go out with anyone else aswell if they meant the reason. Then they go get a new boyfriend which just goes against the reason they gave for breaking up with you in the first place!

Hypocritical cow.

Sorry, venting anger ftw!

no i'm not. i mean can't he make up his mind? and i'm extremely happy with who i am right now.

well if your happy how you are and hes not really got a shot, maybe you should let him be with these other girls, its better than him sitting around waiting on the false hope that he might get you. i know i made the mistake of doing that and missed a couple of chances i aint ever going to get again, and things like that really kill me.