some advice....

angelsleadyouin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well if your happy how you are and hes not really got a shot, maybe you should let him be with these other girls, its better than him sitting around waiting on the false hope that he might get you. i know i made the mistake of doing that and missed a couple of chances i aint ever going to get again, and things like that really kill me.

he can't get a girl that's the thing. he just says things about girls.

how am i suppose to belive that he loves me when he talks about other "chicks'?

no i'm not. i mean can't he make up his mind? and i'm extremely happy with who i am right now.

I don't think you're jealous.

I'm a girl, so i can kind of see your whole perspective on the situation. Just be completely honest and tell him, you don't want to be in a relationship with him, but you wouldn't mind being his friend. Tell him you don't want to lose him because your friendship means alot, but you just don't have those types of feelings for him.

I don't think you're jealous.

I'm a girl, so i can kind of see your whole perspective on the situation. Just be completely honest and tell him, you don't want to be in a relationship with him, but you wouldn't mind being his friend. Tell him you don't want to lose him because your friendship means alot, but you just don't have those types of feelings for him.

i heard that, it fucking killed me

he can't get a girl that's the thing. he just says things about girls.

how am i suppose to belive that he loves me when he talks about other "chicks'?

ever thought its about him trying to get your attention, maybe he thinks he needs to try and get it because you are leaving him out of things?

If you like him then you will see through his fault....men talk about women all the time we can't help it 'cause it's who we are.

If you don't like him then just tell him that and don't say you want to be friends cause that will hurt him more

i heard that, it fucking killed me

Awww want to talk about it champ? :(

I'm sorry i don't have a "boy mind" alex.

its kl im just passing on my experience here, ive been in the exact same situation, but from the other perspective/

If you like him then you will see through his fault....men talk about women all the time we can't help it 'cause it's who we are.

If you don't like him then just tell him that and don't say you want to be friends cause that will hurt him more

Awww want to talk about it champ? :(

not really its a long one.

whoa, I'm almost in the same situation.

Except this guy leaves in Connecticut and I live in Canada, we met a lot of times. He'd say "oh, I wish I can see you again". He's ALWAYS complaining about how he thinks he's a loser and can never get a girl. Why do guys think they're a loser if they can't get a girl? And he calls me chick and love and names like that too. I never know what to say. I'd just be like "uhh yeah...?" lol it's so annoying sometimes. But he is a really good guy. But I just want to be friends with him and he still tries to get me! argh. I know how you feel.

lmao hes so far away from you and still tries to get you. lmao i wonder if this with guy me would do that and im pretty sure he would