Skinnies?

Echelonforever

So guys I need some help. I'm really petite only 4'11 and just really tiny, it's extremely hard for me to find skinny jeans that fit me good. If they fit in the waist the'yre usually too long and have to be altered. So does anyone know a good store where i can find some? Most of the local places here have them but only get maybe 1 to 2 pairs of pants in my size so most of the time I'm out of luck. :[ I realize this is not your average topic, but with back to school time nearing I'm in desperate need of new jeans, this is where you guys come in so, suggestions? :D

Do you have Topshop wherever you are ? They do good jeans.

No. :(

Do they have an online store possibly?

yeah, like they have sizes 0-11 at the kohls by me. They prolly have your size.

Cool. I think the nearest one to me is about an hour away, but if they do have smaller sizes I think it would be worth the trip.

Yea.. majority wise. Like this one day I was wearing a 30stm tee and this girl was like omg that guy is so hot(pointing to jared) and i said yea he is, have u ever listened to his music? and she was like no,but he's so cute. I just laughed and walked away.

Pac Sun carries a size 00 and they're really skinny! So I'd try that.

And I'd try Hot Topic but they might be too long...

Yeah, Pac Sun's skinnies are good.

I'm also barely 5'0, and Hot Topic's skinnies are always too long. I have the same problem you do, only I'm not exactly a size 1 and a little curvy, so me and skinnies don't always go together.

And I thought I was the only one having huge troubles with finding trouses and jeans that fit!

I'm short, I've muscles (I'm athelic) and I've a very wide hip. Most of the skinnie jean I've tried are way too small + when I've found the right size... The jeans get stuch in my calfs because they're so big. I hate my legs.

But H&M has (or had, haven't found new pair of jeans in like... months) good amount of trouses that are skinnie styled. I grey and black and and people think they're real skinnie jeans.