Lacey vs. Amy

EasyTarget

Greatest female rocker?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Greatest female rocker?

• Lacey
    • Amy
    • I COULD NEVER DECIDE!!!

Okay, I'm a massive fan of female rockers, (duh on PF and being obsessed with Lyn-z) and I have three top female vocalists.

Excluding Hayley as duh she'd win, who'd you reckon is the greatest female vocalist in rock?

The beautiful Amy Lee of Evanescence

or

The adorable Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf????

Mine is with Amy as I've been a fan of her voice for over four years now plus I can relate more to her lyrics.

What about you lot?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Lacey, she's mega cute, but I love her voice, it's unlike any voice i've ever heard. The first time i ever heard her scream in one of their songs, I thought it was one of the guys. And she's been through alot in her life, i feel like I can relate to her.

Jesse Lacey is the lead vocalist of Long Island alternative rock (formerly pop-punk) band Brand New. Brand New are THEE shit. Seriously, your life isn't complete 'till you give them a listen.

The older material is pop-punk at it's finest. Similar to the Movielife/Taking Back Sunday cause they all come from the same place and were friends and even in the same bands at points. It is generic but the lyrics are much more intelligent than other bands releases in the, phrase used lightly, "emo" genre.

The newer material are nothing short of epic masterpieces. Deja Entendu got near perfect reviews on many different sites (including 99% on absolutepunk and 9.7/10 on IGN) and The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me was just aswell recieved (5/5 stars in alternative press and 9.3/10 in IGN) and was voted punknews.orgs "Album of the Year" in 2006.

Brand New are a band that you should all check out, you wont be disappointed.

Unless rap is your genre of choice, maybe then you might be disappointed.

Jesse Lacey is the lead vocalist of Long Island alternative rock (formerly pop-punk) band Brand New. Brand New are THEE shit. Seriously, your life isn't complete 'till you give them a listen.

The older material is pop-punk at it's finest. Similar to the Movielife/Taking Back Sunday cause they all come from the same place and were friends and even in the same bands at points. It is generic but the lyrics are much more intelligent than other bands releases in the, phrase used lightly, "emo" genre.

The newer material are nothing short of epic masterpieces. Deja Entendu got near perfect reviews on many different sites (including 99% on absolutepunk and 9.7/10 on IGN) and The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me was just aswell recieved (5/5 stars in alternative press and 9.3/10 in IGN) and was voted punknews.orgs "Album of the Year" in 2006.

After your essay I may have to check them out!! :)

lacey. im not an amy lee fan at aaall.

STOP TALKING ABOUT BRAND NEW!