Quite possibly the fail of the century.

CaughtInTheRiot

WARNING:

VERY DISTURBING

IT WASN'T ME EITHER. I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT. MY SISTER FOUND IT.

This is from a deviantArt post.

So... a couple of days ago I planned on shaving my pubic hair, but unfortunately, my razor was nowhere to be found. Since my parents were gone, I went downstairs to grab our potato peeler and I decided to use that instead. I've seen my mother use it on potatoes and it seemed really effective.

Thing is, I did a quick downward cut and it grabbed a whole lot of skin. I mean, fucking hell; it was bleeding like fuck. :/ At first I thought I wasn't careful enough, so I did another cut: one more carefully executed than the aforementioned. Frankly, I got the same result and right now I feel really fucking stupid.

Now you're probably thinking: 'Yes, it's stupid... but why post it on here?'. Well, basically; the wounds have turned into infections and I don't know what to do. How the hell am I going to tell my parents? Do any of you have experience on this matter? I really need your advice. An infection near my penis isn't the most desired thing on my list of desired things.[/Quote]

Original post:

http://forum.deviantart.com/community/life/1126304/?offset=10#comments

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've set fire to my pubes before when I was drunk but i'd never be as stupid as this guy I mean wtf a potato peeler :rotfl:

He needs to get his arse to the doctors

lol i use the moustache trimmer on my electric razor, for the record.

also i have set my pubes on fire while drunk (common thing that) and also given someone a pube rollie

lol i use the moustache trimmer on my electric razor, for the record.

also i have set my pubes on fire while drunk (common thing that) and also given someone a pube rollie

It is more common than people think and I got badly burnt and have loads of little scars on my shaft now and my pubes grow in a curly patches :rotfl:

Haha did he/she smoke the rollie Alex?

Omfg, read the replies on the actual post. The dude is either a complete idiot, or just messing around. He says stuff like 'How do I not jack-off!?' and stuff. I am not sure if it is real, but I don't think I want proof.

well to be fair, THAT would suck :P

It is more common than people think and I got badly burnt and have loads of little scars on my shaft now and my pubes grow in a curly patches :rotfl:

Haha did he/she smoke the rollie Alex?

yeh what is with guys burning their pubes while drunk??? i mean i put it out sharpish and just burnt em off, no perm damage, just looked like i was 11 again for a bit :P

yeh then after he said "wow that was the best rollie ive ever had..." then i told him. :rotfl:

yeh what is with guys burning their pubes while drunk??? i mean i put it out sharpish and just burnt em off, no perm damage, just looked like i was 11 again for a bit :P

yeh then after he said "wow that was the best rollie ive ever had..." then i told him. :rotfl:

Haha I was too drunk to put it out and I had to goto the hospital and got this cream which I had to rub on it twice a day :rotfl: I move it a certain direction now and I can't feel it cause of the scar tissue

haha how drunk was he to not smell the burbs burning? :rotfl:

Haha I was too drunk to put it out and I had to goto the hospital and got this cream which I had to rub on it twice a day :rotfl: I move it a certain direction now and I can't feel it cause of the scar tissue

haha how drunk was he to not smell the burbs burning? :rotfl:

not at all just had like a spliff bout 20 mins before it was half bacci half pubes, but we where all smoking as well so it masked it :P had 4 peoples pubes in it.