Quite possibly the fail of the century.

CaughtInTheRiot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... a couple of days ago I planned on shaving my pubic hair, but unfortunately, my razor was nowhere to be found. Since my parents were gone, I went downstairs to grab our potato peeler and I decided to use that instead. I've seen my mother use it on potatoes and it seemed really effective.

Thing is, I did a quick downward cut and it grabbed a whole lot of skin. I mean, fucking hell; it was bleeding like fuck. :/ At first I thought I wasn't careful enough, so I did another cut: one more carefully executed than the aforementioned. Frankly, I got the same result and right now I feel really fucking stupid.

Now you're probably thinking: 'Yes, it's stupid... but why post it on here?'. Well, basically; the wounds have turned into infections and I don't know what to do. How the hell am I going to tell my parents? Do any of you have experience on this matter? I really need your advice. An infection near my penis isn't the most desired thing on my list of desired things.

That is he thinking there's anyone more stupid than him... :nono:.