Too much hatred.

EasyTarget

We all love MCR, but what's your view on My Chem?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. We all love MCR, but what's your view on My Chem?

• I adore both bands.
    • I DESPISE MCR, WHY ARE THEY ALIVE?!
    • I don't like them, but I don't have a problem with them.

It kinda narks me that MCR fans hate Paramore so much and (most not all) Paramore fans despise MCR.

Fine, don't like them, but why be so cruel to one another?

Afterall, the alternative kids should stick together, we're hated by preps and chavs so why should we all hate each other.

As Hayley sings: Why do we like to hurt so much?

It's kinda annoying, I've seen hate going on here to MCR and on TBP, there's a thread about dying hair, so I posted a pic of Hayley at the grammies saying I wanted my hair that colour, and people were saying truly AWFUL things about her. It just bugs me, before you say this should go in the rant thread, I have a poll for you to do.

I put I adore both of course. :)

Why do you give a toss what a bunch of teenie fans say about each of the bands?

Does it really matter? Just enjoy the music you listen to and just let them argue amongst themselves until they get tired and goto the next fad.

I give a toss when people are saying Hayley should die and stuff.

It's just awful, and people say stuff about My Chem here too but I won't name names.

Like, I really hate Marilyn Manson but I don't say he should die. It's just awful.

I give a toss when people are saying Hayley should die and stuff.

It's just awful, and people say stuff about My Chem here too but I won't name names.

Like, I really hate Marilyn Manson but I don't say he should die. It's just awful.

Kids say stuff like that as they know it gets a reaction from other kids and starts an argument and gets them the attention that they are really lacking.

Just ignore it and just remember not everyone has the same view or taste as you and stop taking things so seriously ;-)

I slag MCR's fans and newer music but i've still hope in them (if you ment me).

Kids say stuff like that as they know it gets a reaction from other kids and starts an argument and gets them the attention that they are really lacking.

Just ignore it and just remember not everyone has the same view or taste as you and stop taking things so seriously ;-)

I slag MCR's fans and newer music but i've still hope in them (if you ment me).

Yeah, I mean everyone is allowed their own opinion, I respect THAT, but when they start disrespecting others just for "fun" it kinda pisses me off a lot.

Yeah, I mean everyone is allowed their own opinion, I respect THAT, but when they start disrespecting others just for "fun" it kinda pisses me off a lot.

It's the internet though and a lot of kids get online and this stuff happens just don't let it get to you or you will find that your getting upset a lot

Yeah, but don't take life so seriously and stuff. It will fade in a few months. They're gonna grow up one day and be like "wtf? why did i say stupid crap about such and such a band." so yeah.... just saying. :)

I bet those are just little kids who have no life :D

I like both bands. ^^

I was about to get excited when I saw the poll and that I'm the only fan but oh well haha. That's cool, after this I'm not looking on here anymore, I think it was an unwise thread to post.

I'm not getting worked up (yes I came back) the reason is exactly this, people are starting to get on with debates when I just wanted a poll that's all I'm honestly gonna stop typing as people will start hating me lol.

Ah nobody is gonna hate you and your polls getting votes isn't it? :D