Too much hatred.

EasyTarget

We all love MCR, but what's your view on My Chem?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. We all love MCR, but what's your view on My Chem?

• I adore both bands.
    • I DESPISE MCR, WHY ARE THEY ALIVE?!
    • I don't like them, but I don't have a problem with them.

I'm on a german MCR board and there's a Paramore topic, too. When I look at it, I could puke. Really. The comments on Paramore are so crappy that I could freak out. About every thing that happens comes a comment that Paramore don't deserve. For example with Hayley's septum piercing...A girl wrote 'HAYLEY STUPID WILLIAMS HAS A SEPTUM PIERCING NOW'...I mean, hello? If I don't like a band I can talk bad about them with friends on MSN or what do I know. But I don't have to make the band bad on other boards where everyone can read it. :roll:

I'm so mad about this that I don't write at this board anymore.

oh i love MCR's old stuff, hate the black parade, i mean what the fuck is that, although it is a good live show. i dont understand why you would hate someone because they like a band its seriously just like, get over it and realise that there are more important things in life than what kind of music other people like.

I've noticed this a lot too. And it's not just on MCR forums, it happens a lot of places.

But I adore both bands. My Chemical Romance has gotten me through a lot, and I honestly dont know what'd I do without them.

I knew I could rely on a good response from you. :hug: