• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha what like you two have never done owt like that before :P

also how old is yours?

He's two turning 3 at the start of September and he's a little shit!

You've got to watch everything you do and what you say and he already walks around the house going "f f f" when he gets angry :rotfl:

Oh it's a hard job but it's fun when they start talking and moving around.

My dog hates him though and teases him to fuck like when he is just stood there the dog will purposely go over and knock him on his arse :rotfl:

Just think your lasses snatch will go south for months haha

Aye well it's an ex police dog and a vicious little fucker that used to attack me for hugging the missus. Hate's my neighbours so she comes in handy :D

So let me get this straight your gonna be out and about while your missus is at home holding the bairn?

haha my one knows what me and my mates do, he just lets us now, cause he knows we wont be doing any damage or anything, we will just sit around, and listen to music, so he just goes "dont get up to anything illegal tonight lads" in a joking tone then we have a chat with him and he walks off.

There canny when they are like that but wore lasses uncle who is a copper is a bastard and had my record up when I started dating her so he could see if I was upto owt :roll:

The other local coppers around here sell cable boxes and modems from the back of the panda :rotfl: