Have Any Embarassing Moments Around Paramore?

Okay well, I know that there's a thread about how people met Paramore

But I searched this last night and this morning just to make sure. I was just wondering if anyone here has had any embarrassing moments around Paramore. Like if you met them and something embarrassing, humiliating, or funny happened when you met them. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never met then, but josh once moved from stage right to stage left (he was sat watching lost alones set) so my mate and i would stop trying to take pictures of him. thats pretty quashing.

WE ONLY WANTED ONE GOOD ONE.

Haha, the same thing happened with Zac at one of the shows I saw them at.

LOL!

What happened when he turned around???

was he mad?

Hah, no, I think it just caught him off guard, cause before that he was at their merch tent (it was at Warped '07) and like no one recognized him.

I was being nervous and dorky and I just asked him for a pic and his autograph and he was like 'Sure'.

Thankfully the second time we met, it was less awkward.

haha the last time they were here in denver, my friend and i were in the wendy's that was next to the venue looking for a bathroom. so we go in there and then decide to get food while we're there, so we get in line. we then realize that the two guys in front of us look a little too much like jeremy and josh. so we're behind them arguing about if it's them or not, and they turn around and josh says "hi.. it's us" and they start laughing.

it was really embarrassing for a couple of minutes, but then we just started talking for a while in line.

sorry, really long post ;)

haha the last time they were here in denver, my friend and i were in the wendy's that was next to the venue looking for a bathroom. so we go in there and then decide to get food while we're there, so we get in line. we then realize that the two guys in front of us look a little too much like jeremy and josh. so we're behind them arguing about if it's them or not, and they turn around and josh says "hi.. it's us" and they start laughing.

it was really embarrassing for a couple of minutes, but then we just started talking for a while in line.

WHOA!!!!!

That's so awesome I would've been like O_O...you were right...haha because I would've been the one disagreeing xD!

lucky lucky lucky ducky!!!!!

OHMYGOSH YOU MET JOSH FARRO

IF I SAW HIM I WOULD BE SPEECHLESS

I'D JUST WANT TO HUG HIM (AND NOT LET HIM GO..)

*thinks of him*

can't breathe

:willy_nilly:

Awww, haha. He smells good too. Last time I met him he went on the bus first to freshen up, and he came back and we were all like sniffing him when we hugged him, haha. Someone was like 'You smell really good' and then I was like 'Yeah, I was gonna say that too but I thought maybe it'd be weird' and he was like 'No, that's not weird at all'. He's adorable.

Haha, that's awesome!

Awww, haha. He smells good too. Last time I met him he went on the bus first to freshen up, and he came back and we were all like sniffing him when we hugged him, haha. Someone was like 'You smell really good' and then I was like 'Yeah, I was gonna say that too but I thought maybe it'd be weird' and he was like 'No, that's not weird at all'. He's adorable.

he does smell really good haha.

• Like 1

OHMYGOD! thats too awesome.

i seriously would have cried right then.

thats sooo awesome.

LOL!!!!!!

When I was at this festival called Buzz Bake Sale that's an annual thing that my favorite radio station does, Kenny Vasoli (The Starting Line) Zac, Hayley, and Taylor *in that order* were on the side of the stage hanging out and I was on the side of the stage (but not on the stage like they were) against the barrier and there were these people next to me that obviously loved paramore because they had the shirts and the cds with them. So, I was just casually like, so are you guys waiting for Paramore? and this girl was like "Yeah they're right there" and I looked up at the side of the stage and was like HOLY CRAP!!!! and I forgot to bring my Rainbow sign with me so I was calling out for Zac, Hayley, and Taylor (but mostly zac) but I didn't want to scream my head off because I didn't want to seem like a teenie or just plain old psychotic, so I was just like "ZAC ZAC!" but he couldn't hear me, none of them could because Saosin were playing and they were watching them. But we kept yelling and these girls kept yelling out to Kenny and Hayley and I didn't know Kenny at the time since he's not in Paramore so i was like "???????" so then I kept watching Kenny and Zac and tried to get some good glances of Hayley but I could only see her hair and her face every once in a while and Taylor's curly hair. Then I see Kenny and Zac rapping together and I was like "YAAAAAAAAAY!" and we kept calling to them and I got caught off guard and Kenny looks at us and this girl next to me is like "KENNY BE A MAN AND GET DOWN HERE!" and then he thrust his fist in the air and waved at us but Zac didn't even look at us I think he was trying to avoid us or something hahaha or he was caught up in the show or watching the crowd (there are some crazy people in that crowd) but i didn't really get to meet him though we got to meet Kenny. But I was just freaking out the whole time about Zac because he's my favorite out of all of them (but i do love them all, not in that creepy way) and was taking tons of pictures of him which all turned out excellent! But I'm sure if I met Zac I would make a fool of myself or be waaaaay too shy! I would want to talk to him and say something but I'd end up not saying anything but "can i have a picture with you" and then I would regret it the rest of my life :'(

it's happened before lol xD!