i hate haters.

Yeah, guys, just get over it. You're all old enough to know when to stop. This isn't mature at all. He's not bothering us now, and if he's really that much of a problem, PM one of the mods and tell them to ban him or something.

Although he hasn't apologized (I did see the 'should Hayley go solo' thread), just let it go.

FIGHTING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE RUNNING FOR THE PARALYMPICS - EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOU'RE STILL RETARDED.

...there's a reason they have that.

Yeah, I kind of agree. Everyone has opinions on other artist and while I don't agree with that persons view on Paramore, I'm sure there has been times where we have said something bad about an artist that we don't like. And this is comming from a huge Paramore fan. I'm part of the fan club and everything, and own four Paramore shirts. At the end of the day, this person has an opinion like each and everyone of us. Perhaps, he could of said it nicer, but thats not for us to decide.