Vocalist needed...?

holleh

So I really wanna get my music career going but I dont' have a band. So if anyone can keep an eye out for a band in need of a vocalist that's around me (Which is like the Vancouver area) PLEASE CONTACT ME!

And if anyone can help me look... I would be forever grateful.

Thanks guys! <3

• Like 1

Fallen_Angel is right. You ought to put yourself out there if you have not already. Get a solid fan base and make it clear that you are looking for a band because then things will begin falling into place. I'll keep a look out for bands in your area in need of a vocalist.

I wish you well on your journey!

Having spent over a year finding a singer.. here's what you should try to doing first.

- go to craigslist.org and find the region nearest you and look under "musicians".

- there should be a good amount of "vocalist needed" queries.

- they're all going to want a demo or example.

- record the most flattering demo you can showcasing your ability. (doesnt have to be high quality, just use sound recorder.)

Thats the best place to start.

So I really wanna get my music career going but I dont' have a band. So if anyone can keep an eye out for a band in need of a vocalist that's around me (Which is like the Vancouver area) PLEASE CONTACT ME!

And if anyone can help me look... I would be forever grateful.

Thanks guys! <3

if you move to monessen pennsylvania you can be in my band. lol