The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

I'm so lost in here, sorry. :) I just wanted check this spam thread, n' it looks pretty cool. But hi everyone (after this message every one is lookin' t me strangely, and thinking what am I doing). Apologize. :mrgreen: But nice to meet you guys. :)

hiiii! :mrgreen:

your new...

im pretty new myself.

but i feel like ive been joined agesss.

i hope you enjoy PF.

this place is amazing.

:hug:

I'm so lost in here, sorry. :) I just wanted check this spam thread, n' it looks pretty cool. But hi everyone (after this message every one is lookin' t me strangely, and thinking what am I doing). Apologize. :mrgreen: But nice to meet you guys. :)

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!! GET OUT!!!!

not really, sup?

Oh yeah that was what I was thinking really. "Get outta here you idiot!" was my first tough when I came to this place. No not really, I'm just a bit shy.

But I'm fine thanks. :)

dont worry you will be fine here, im probably the most scary and intimidating thing around these parts.

who cares about spellings???

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

i freakin love that!

i read it so fast just then.

:willy_nilly:

:rotfl::rotfl:

i could actually read that hahaa