The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

dont worry you will be fine here, im probably the most scary and intimidating thing around these parts.

VERY TRUE!

who cares about spellings???

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

hahaha wow i understood that completely hahah thats really cool!!!

who cares about spellings???

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

omg!!! that's amazing!! rapareom!!! (paramore!! lol) :willy_nilly:

VERY TRUE!

hahaha wow i understood that completely hahah thats really cool!!!

yep even YOU could understand that, what a geek i am that i research this shit huh?

omg!!! that's amazing!! rapareom!!! (paramore!! lol) :willy_nilly:

i dont think you got it mate paramore would be more like prmorare you have to have the first and last letters the same, not the rest.

yo alexo!

whats up

wow dont remember typing that, just chattin u?

yay!! i hear its really good! have you started reading it yet?

i'm great! paramore in 2 days!!:willy_nilly:

not yet no, but i will tonight.

i cant wait to get stuck in.

apparantly i wont wanna put it down haha.

:uhh: you know how jealous i am now?!

i hope you have a good time, well, you will...its paramore!

i want them to hurry up and come back to the uk.

:(

yep even YOU could understand that, what a geek i am that i research this shit huh?

i dont think you got it mate paramore would be more like prmorare you have to have the first and last letters the same, not the rest.

wow dont remember typing that, just chattin u?

haha. same here

dont worry you will be fine here, im probably the most scary and intimidating thing around these parts.

Haha. :D I'm a bit slow here n I just see all the time somethin interesting and I just want to read it. :) But now I go to sleep. Good night everyone! 8-) Haha...

not yet no, but i will tonight.

i cant wait to get stuck in.

apparantly i wont wanna put it down haha.

:uhh: you know how jealous i am now?!

i hope you have a good time, well, you will...its paramore!

i want them to hurry up and come back to the uk.

:(

haha. the cover of the book is super cool.

aw thanks! I'm extremely excited cuz i got a meet and greet too!

were you able to see them when they went to the UK?