The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Neh, not really. I baked a Oreo Dream cake earlier, it looks really yummy, but i can't eat it until tomorrow. ;P And i've been to the dentist. Hehe.

You?

oooh oreos yum! *Drools*

ah I'm so scared of going to the dentist :nono: did you have to have anything done?

and I haven't really done a lot. Just made a sig for someone, listened to music and chatted on here :)

oooh oreos yum! *Drools*

ah I'm so scared of going to the dentist :nono: did you have to have anything done?

and I haven't really done a lot. Just made a sig for someone, listened to music and chatted on here :)

Hehe, i had to go the dentist cause something that was supposed to be glued to one of my theeth, fell of so i had a goldwire hanging down in my mouth, so he just cut it off. xP

:uhh: that sounds horrid! :hug:

Luckily I've never had anything done to my teeth. I think I'm gonna have to get braces though :(

Hehe, it went okey, i had my eyes locked the whole time though cause i couldn't stand seeing all the blood. xP

I have braces on my lower teeth now, and i'm getting on the upper teeth in september.

Hehe, it went okey, i had my eyes locked the whole time though cause i couldn't stand seeing all the blood. xP

I have braces on my lower teeth now, and i'm getting on the upper teeth in september.

I would have preferred being put to sleep for it :???:

ahh cool. Both of my friends have braces right now. They worked so quickly for them!