The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Im Charona ;] how are ya?

nice to meet you. i'm fine, a bit sad cause greece was defeated by spain in the olympics (basketball) but i'll get over it! :) and you??

hi! im Betty! thanks for asking im good!:)

nice to meet you!! glad to hear it. anything special in your life??

nice to meet you. i'm fine, a bit sad cause greece was defeated by spain in the olympics (basketball) but i'll get over it! :) and you??

Well im a bit sad too but thats about something else.. nice to meet you too ;] There aren't many people from Greece here.. actually.. you're the first one I meet from Greece I think! :)

nice to meet you!! glad to hear it. anything special in your life??

hmmm...nothing much...really...:):) and u? something special?:)

Aw :hug: glad you're here too.. ;d now we can get to know eachother better ;-) Im a bit sad at the moment.. and a bit bored..

yeah you are right!:)

what happened to you? u wanna talk about it? well im bored too...:(:(

hmmm...nothing much...really...:):) and u? something special?:)

well, me neither..! it's a difficult question i think.. for everyone! i mean, we all have special things in out life, any moment, we just don't consider them special cause we think they are granted. and that's why we say we have nothing special! right?

Well im a bit sad too but thats about something else.. nice to meet you too ;] There aren't many people from Greece here.. actually.. you're the first one I meet from Greece I think! :)

you want to talk about it? (good listener! :P)

well actually there are two other girls, as far as i know, vassia and angelique. the latter is quite new, like me. but vassia is not, perhaps you just haven't talked yet.

yeah I just saw it :D

shame we have to wait until 2009.. i cant wait :willy_nilly:

same here!!! everyone here i think!!:mrgreen:

well, me neither..! it's a difficult question i think.. for everyone! i mean, we all have special things in out life, any moment, we just don't consider them special cause we think they are granted. and that's why we say we have nothing special! right?

you want to talk about it? (good listener! :P)

well actually there are two other girls, as far as i know, vassia and angelique. the latter is quite new, like me. but vassia is not, perhaps you just haven't talked yet.

same here!!! everyone here i think!!:mrgreen:

Nikos, you are right!!:):hug:

of course i am. ..

:rotfl:

where do you live and what is like there?

i live in hungary:)

whats it like? hmm..i have no words about it...i really dont like living here..i dont know why..

anyways last year i was in greece!!!what a beautiful place!!!!!!!woooo...i wanna go there again!!!

and what about you?

i live in hungary:)

whats it like? hmm..i have no words about it...i really dont like living here..i dont know why..

anyways last year i was in greece!!!what a beautiful place!!!!!!!woooo...i wanna go there again!!!

and what about you?

oh, that's a pitty..

you were in greece?? wow, i don't know many people who have visited it?? in which places did you go?

me, i like living here. but i really want to travel to many places abroad. u know, just to see what it's like!