The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

yeh im kinda like emotionally gone atm i dont seem to have any emotions right now, i know why its really weird, but it means i dont feel guilty about anything.

your already going back? man that sucks, i dont go back to college till september

yeh im kinda like emotionally gone atm i dont seem to have any emotions right now, i know why its really weird, but it means i dont feel guilty about anything.

your already going back? man that sucks, i dont go back to college till september

i can tell.haha

yeah. well we get out like around may 20th so we make up for it there. Its supposed to be a gloomy day tomorrow too so that makes it worse. I wish we just had one more month. one more thats all i ask for

i can tell.haha

yeah. well we get out like around may 20th so we make up for it there. Its supposed to be a gloomy day tomorrow too so that makes it worse. I wish we just had one more month. one more thats all i ask for

yeeeh but school sucks when its all nice out but you have to be in school.

Haha yeah, I better be able to pay off my loan. I'm aiming to only have it this year and get myself a better job next year so I don't need to rely on the loan.

In a dream world, I wont use any of the loan money and get interest on it and I'm sussed. ;-)