The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

is the fact it went really well a good or bad thing?

who do you like best/would you least like to hurt?

yeh its bad that it went really well, cause i already knew i liked her but now i know she likes me its kinda got me in a situ aint it.

ACCCCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need a good msn name. anyone think of one?

Like a lyric or something.

i was sitting for ages this morning trying to find a good lyric as my msn name and i gave up.. so if anyone thinks of one let me know too! :willy_nilly:

yeh its bad that it went really well, cause i already knew i liked her but now i know she likes me its kinda got me in a situ aint it.

sorry. you have a girlfriend already right? how do you feel about her?

i was sitting for ages this morning trying to find a good lyric as my msn name and i gave up.. so if anyone thinks of one let me know too! :willy_nilly:

sorry. you have a girlfriend already right? how do you feel about her?

just no where near as much as i do for this girl

"i wrote your name and burned it to see the color of the flame, and it burned out the whole spectrum, as if you were everything"

"i've seen what happens to the wicked and proud, when they decide to try to take on the throne for the crown"

"what they call love is a risk, to always get hit out of nowhere by some wave and end up on your own"

"i'm happy to admit that maybe i'm a little depressed, cause i'm missing you to death"

"if God gave me grace, then why aren't I graceful?"

"they've worked out all the bugs, so now if you have enough money you can buy love"

If you gave me an actual topic, I'd be much better. :P

To close my eyes, and hold your hands, and forget the world and all its pain, just for a moment, that is bliss.

"it's funny how your worst enemies always seem to turn out to be all of your best friend's best friends"

"so i update this almost every single day for you; i begin to hate you for your face, not just the things you do"

Another couple of toppers haha:)