Scene Queens Thread

Echelonforever

you guys always kill our threads. :crybad:

Well it was a useless spam thread to begin with, you've already got one like this AND there was already pictures of her in the hot people thread...what did you expect? People to welcome this with open arms Sammy? ;-)

I'd rather 'hang' with Saddam thanks. ;-)

Flight for Ross on bin laiden air in 5 mins :P

1st of all they're not wigs

and 2nd- I don't care if you guys like her, I just don't want us to all get killed for spamming, and then this will just be another locked thread, and ross will hate us all.

Sam make a topic for all myspace/scene whores and then ask for your hannah beth and this one to be closed and then you have a single topic for this type of thing?

Sam make a topic for all myspace/scene whores and then ask for your hannah beth and this one to be closed and then you have a single topic for this type of thing?

There is one.

Lets take a ride with John Denver buddy,

This is all kinds of win :P

Haha, aye it is. :D

James Dean would be more fun tbh

there already is one. i made my hanna one first. then someone made a scene queen one. and now this one. it isnt my fault.

Im not against you Sam and you know that I just don't like endless topics being made about the same type of trendy girl. If we had just one for this type of thing then Alex, Me and the rest of the people wouldn't have an excuse for going in and spamming would we? :)

Im not against you Sam and you know that I just don't like endless topics being made about the same type of trendy girl. If we had just one for this type of thing then Alex, Me and the rest of the people wouldn't have an excuse for going in and spamming would we? :)

i love how its me and you who go and spam crap threads :P

no you wouldn't. but i didn't make this thread. someone should've combined the hanna beth one and the scene one ages ago anyway.. but like i said before it's not my fault. but that's still no excuse to spam. :P