UK meet up. anyone interested?

eefie

Haha, nah, when I play music for people I don't play Brand New unless quite a few people like them, and even then I only play the glorious pop-punk that is Your Favourite Weapon.

I'd be more likely to play rap music really haha.

But no Mika!

Thanks folks

Im 20 and my mum still treats like im a baby sometimes, i need to keep reminding her im not even a teenager anymore!

So i know how it feels to have over protectiveness!

it sucks, my parents are the worst though

my mum always wants to know where i am, i have to call her when i get to where i am going to let her know that i am OK :nono:

I sympathise, i know how that feels like, My mums not so bad now that she's used to me being out alot, She's still bad enough right enough.

I dread to think about when i finally move out, i'll get phoned every single day!

At least i have some people who can sympathise, alot of my friends think i'm a bit "childish" because i have to call "mummy" every time we go out. :willy_nilly:

Becca is good about it though 8-)

I feel sorry for you on that one, mate. But, then again, i will probably get the same :shifty:

At least i have some people who can sympathise, alot of my friends think i'm a bit "childish" because i have to call "mummy" every time we go out. :willy_nilly:

Becca is good about it though 8-)

I feel sorry for you on that one, mate. But, then again, i will probably get the same :shifty:

you make me sound like I'm the only friend that is actually nice to you :rotfl:

you make me sound like I'm the only friend that is actually nice to you :rotfl:

No, everyone is nice, but you and Sez are the nicest :mrgreen:

^ I'm the same actually. I would have to ask her about all this, but I'm 18 next year, so hopefully Paramore will return after that and I'll be able to come w/out asking (I think..) :D

Lucky You, Louise :)

I really hope i can come, it sounds like a blast :willy_nilly::hyper: