an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

:):hug:

Dear self,

Get over yourself. You really want to see him, so why are you avoiding making plans? It will suck to go through the shit of explaining to your parents, sure, but you're 15, couldn't you just lie? You're too lazy and give in too easy. Just sitting around wishing won't get anything done. Grow up.

Me.

dear shanneh

who is him? ;)

erin

dear demi,

whatever you say. :)

erin

Dear Erin,

I guess you could say my boyfriend, but it's complicated. When is anything not? Heh.

Shanneh

Dear Shanneh

Good luck with him!

I'm sure he must be pretty awesome if he is your boyfriend...but he better like Paramore!

Jake

Dear Erin,

I guess you could say my boyfriend, but it's complicated. When is anything not? Heh.

Shanneh

dear shanneh,

shame for not telling me about him before.

oh, and I know about the complicated part.

Story of my life. you don't stay with the same person for a year without complications packed in there somewhere :)

erinnnnnnn:)

Dear Jake,

Haha thanks. Well, he teases me for being obsessed. He likes Misery Business and Ignorance, but that's about all he knows! He likes crap music best. ;-)

Shanneh

Dear Erin,

Awh I'm sorry! It's not that I was hiding him from you though, it just never came up in conversation. :P Haha awh!

Shanneh

Dear Malorie Blackman,

Thank you for writing my favourite book ever. I love it with all my heart and will never tire of it, even if I know it practically word for word. It has me all depressed, but at the same time, it's pretty uplifting. Many thanks, I adore it.

A fan of your work.

Dear Callum McGregor,

Why can't you be real? Why can't you have survived? Why can't you be my boyfriend? I love you, you're absolutely adorable. Man, it's not a surprise you're fictional. Guys like you are impossible to exist. Despite your flaws, you're perfection to me.

Some creepy girl.

Dear Shannon,

You're not perfect, but neither is he. Perfect people don't excist and you know it :kiss:.

If this is about what I think it is, it would be unfair if he blamed you for it.

You're trying so hard, but it's not easy :hug:.

It's worth fighting for :hug:

Demi