an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _____,

You seriously need to get your priorities in order. You are entitled to an opinion, but so is everybody else. Take my advice and grow the fuck up. You act ten years younger than you are and no one finds it amusing but yourself. I can sense a hint of jealousy, boo for you. At least they are making something of their lives.

Shannon.

Dear Boy,

Let go of me already. What more do you want? You're making matters worse for me because I'm still not over you, and I'm ashamed to admit that. I still feel almost as strongly for you as I did before all of this happened. I've lost respect for you, sure, but you still have my heart. Of course, I do a real swell job of not letting it show. Yes sir, I've been ignoring you at all costs despite your talking to me. I'm polite and I answer back, but no way in hell do I A. initiate the conversation, or B. do anything to purposely keep it going.

Why do you still continue to do the little things you used to do? And why do I still have such feelings for you even after what you did? I'll bet you know damn well that you still have my heart and are doing these things on purpose. But I also think you know that I'm purposely not talking to you no matter what. You threw something at me a few days ago. I didn't respond. Last week, you tried that smile that always steals me. I tried not to respond but you made me blush and I had to respond to you because you asked me a question. You stare. I don't respond. You do other things to which I try my hardest not to respond.

What am I going to do? Why are you doing these things? It seems so warped, seems so twisted!

Dear arm,

You really hurt actually, and I don't really understand why.

I know that one spot is because a certain someone KUCH Myrthe KUCH smacked me twice but the other spot is just weird..

Demi.

Dear Myrthe (Schmeerkees),

Wait my dear orange, I will kill you Friday in Dutch class throwing oranges at your face, the last time was absolutely rad :rotfl:.

Demi (Schjors).

Dear mam,

I don't want to sound like a spoiled bitch but COME on.

You're in the store and I ask you to bring me ice cream.

''NO I can't''

Of course you can't, you're only in a store with 983676374 gazillion bowls with ice cream.

Everything I ask is too fucking much well that's cool then, I'm not gonna clean your fucking house anymore when you're too tired to get up.

If you can't even bring me ice cream, how much faith do you think I have in you being willing to take a puppy?

Exactely.

Demi.

Dear self,

Stop biting your finger 'cause it kinda hurts.

Demi

Dear Dad,

Remember a few months ago you said you were gonna take my room because I never sleep there anymore and the attic gets annoying when it rains?

I hope you didn't push it through 'cause I'll need the bed soon.

Demi.

Dear mom,

can you just fuck the hell off?! There's a reason to why I ignore you. It doesn't help that you ask 1023 questions. No, I'm not feeling well. Yes, I am tired! But for the love of god, let me be. I don't really care what you think. And I heard you said "I'm not worried about you anymore". I guess you don't trust me then, and you have no reason not to. So just shut up and leave me alone.

Guro

dear _____,

stop treating me, jess, lindsay and hannah as a different part of your friends. you suddenly got some "new" friends, and now ignore us unless you want something. you treat us like strangers. and i seriously want you to stop acting like an absolute whore!

Rachel.