an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear you,

You can't help yourself can you? It doesn't matter how big or small your lies are, it should be the last thing you do. You don't live here anymore, you can't just waltz in and disrespect people, expecting them to chase after you. You're quite manipulative.

I miss having you here like hell, it's weird. But at the same time I'm so glad you've gone, everyone's alot happier. Sad.

Dear my coppy from my trueslist,

You, you know all things about me. Well, how can I be better? How can I make ALL the people happy? Say, why I should give up all things that I love? Why? I want. I don't want. Wha's the difference? I should do either. I can change this life. How, how? Am I stupid? Is that true? What should I do? What do you think about this? Don't scream like SHUT UP. I just want to know. Say, say. What's the wrong? Life means what? you can't hear me or don't want to talk with me?okay, bye idiot.

-Melis

Dear mam,

Theres absolutely no valid reason that caused that crying, yet at the same time there are plenty.

I'm so tired of pretending and dealing with all this shit.

I try so hard to just keep my mouth shut and deal with it but fuuuck.

Just don't ask me stuff or bother me and Ill be fine.

Demi

Dear _____,

I dunno what happened to us, we barely talk anymore. I hope I haven't done anything to you. If I have, then I'm sorry. I miss you. <3

Guro

Dear ___,

dude, you have no idea how much I miss talking to you. Why did you move? :( I never see you anymore! You are one of the few people I can tell everything to, and you always support me no matter what. I love you. I really do.

Guro

Double post, sorry.

Dear mom&dad,

thank you so much. for once again ruining things. you say you are going away and i get really excited to get some time alone and actually get school work i need the house to be quiet for done. then what do you do; one day before you're supposed to leave, you tell me your not going. i'm so mad right now, i just want to cry as pathetic as it may sound. you always do this. just the last 3 months you've been doing this about 7 times. can you please do as you say, just for once? in two weeks, Clementine is coming and i will be with her like 24/7, i really need some time alone. thank god i only have two years left living with you guys.

Guro.

Dear Jaimie,

I spill my shit. I was close to confessing other stuff and you don't even believe me.

And I understand. Because it sounds so fucked up and funny.

But that's really what goes on here every fucking day.

Oh and yes respond to my text.

Demi.

Dear Molly,

I am so truly sad to hear you have died. I suppose it is for the best, you were practically blind, deaf and very sick. You had a very good life though and were spoiled rotten by all of the family. You were almost fifteen and that is a ripe old age for a dog! It's going to be strange going to Lee and Amanda's house and not seeing you around, I've known you for my whole life almost. You're going to be missed by us all girl, but at least you're no longer in any pain.

Shannon.