an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Heath Ledger,

It has been two years today since you sadly passed away and I still cannot quite believe it. You were a fantastically talented man and your work will not be forgotten. I can't accept that it has been a year since my last letter to you, marking the awful date of your unexpected death... Rest in peace.

A fan.

Dear mom,

can you go 5 seconds without reminding me of things i have done wrong? I'm a pretty good kid if you haven't noticed. I stay out of trouble, I play sports, and I get good grades. What do you want from me? I'm sorry that I'm not my sister. I'm just not! I'm my own person. If you would take 2 minutes to stop obsessing over my amazing prodigy sister, you would realize that I need a mom in my life THAT ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME.

erin

Dear Mam,

So much for living with a depressed mother, like fer real.

You're probably gonna stay in bed for another whole day, and since it's sunday and all the stores are closed and you didn't bother doing groceries on friday and saturday, here's to another day of no food and other things we need.

I really don't understand you. Staying in bed like you did for the last 2 years isn't helping anyone.

Demi

Dear "best friend",

seriously, what have you become? sometimes I ask myself, if you even noticed we haven't talked for a week although we're sitting next to each other... I'm so sick of you and your oh so awesome boyfriend. :-x uurgh. "I've got a lot of friends who are stars, but some are just black holes" this line quite reminds me of you.

the person next to you

Dear __

I've just lost all respect for you. I was the only person that stood by you, convinced people you could be trusted, but you threw it all back in my face and now you can't even look at me. You're ripping this place apart but you don't care, as long as you get your way. I didn't think you'd go so low. It's funny that you're 2 years younger yet I'd look up to you, now I don't know what you've turned into. I hope you do move out next week, maybe it's what you need to grow up a little.

Dear neighbours,

stfu already? youve been playing that friggen recorder for like an hour.

Dear _____,

I'm sorry if I confused you and led you to believe something that isn't the truth. That was not my intention, I was simply joking and I thought I made that clear. Obviously not. I have no problem with you whatsoever, but we're hardly close either, now are we? Who knows, I could be kind and spend a few minutes with you, hanging out, but don't expect much more. That is if you are at all...

Shannon.

Dear _______,

I can't explain how much I miss you. Your the cousin I have the most in common with and I seriously wish you lived here because I have so much fun when you come and see me. I wish you could come back from Chicago. It hurts me that your never here. I haven't seen you in a whole year. I wanna come and see you, and I really wish I could, but I can't. I'm too young. You've had a kid, and I'm hardly ever gonna see her, and she probably won't remember me. I miss you.

Rachel x

Dear _____,

You can not give up. Please don't do it. I can't even begin to think of how hard this must be for you. But please don't give up. All of the people that love you don't deserve that, especially not your daughter. She's done so much to you. She is the strongest person I know, but losing you will be extremely hard on her. She's already gone through losing her father. Please just stay strong as long as you possibly can. You mean a lot to a lot of people.

Guro