an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _,

HAHAHAHAHA.

You are so funny, I'm suprised you haven't received an award or anything.

You're telling me that I was like this? That MY friends did the same things HIS friends are doing?

Unbelievable. That wasn't even the funniest part, you're telling me I'M making things worse.

By telling him off because I'm so fucking tired of the constant yelling in this house?

''It'll be over in a couple of years'' huh?

Sure dear, sure.

Demi.

Dear _,

Thanks for pissing me off with your stupid german grammar.

I know I'll fail this class and I don't think it's funny so quit the jokes ;)

Student.

Dear Dad,

If you don't back the hell off and leave me alone, you may well regret it. Ashlee cannot stand to be around you because you drove her away, I can see the same happening with me. I love you because you're my dad, I'm appreciative of all you've done for me... At the same time though, I cannot stand you. Leave him alone and leave me alone. I'm sorry I can't be perfect like Abi. Quit patronising me. I do feel guilty when you and mam argue about me, but I can't help getting upset when you bully me. Just let me be, because if you don't, one day you're going to wish you had.

Shannon.

Dear mam,

I wish you'd say 'Come Deem, lets watch the show together', and that after you said that I'd raise my eyebrows say something like 'Eh yeah I don't think so', and that we'd end up watching it together.

We haven't done anything together in proper years, nor have we talked about things that I'm busy with etc.

And I know I'm also to blame for that, I do.

I just find it hard. And to be honest with you, I wish I had taken the opportunity when you gave it to me 4/5 years ago.

It would feel good.

Demi.